Chocs.....they might be on a diet

Drink   they might be in AA

That's   the extent of my ideas, brain dead.     ๐Ÿ˜จ     

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Kris kringle

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

I had to buy an anonymous  $20 Kris Kringle unisex gift to go in a 'lucky dip' at a family party this year. After racking my brains for ages I realised that no-one in my family actually needs a $20 gift, so my recipient will get a Christmassy chocolate bar, a gingerbread man and a $20 donor card from World Vision for a child's toy. 

This reminds me .........one year i bought a pile of chicken poo for my doctor, via Oxfam.    They provide a very attractive card,

He actually was delighted Woman Very Happy...

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply

When my youngest daughter was in her early teens she was looking for a Christmas gift for her grandmother who was a keen gardener.

We had horses at the time and I had a lightbulb moment.....I bought the biggest plastic garbage bin that I could find, plonked it outside the stables and told my daughter to fill it up with horse poo.

Coincidentally the bin was green so I added a big red ribbon and voila, Nana's gift was ready.

It was great fun getting the bin out of the van without Mum seeing it....the girls distracted her and my OH and I smuggled it onto the front verandah.   At the end of the day I think it was the hit of the day....Mum was thrilled.

Dad commented that the cheapest gift was the most appreciated.....I told him if he though that then I would give him the feed bill for the horses to produce that poo.Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 29
Latest reply

Great  idea     

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
I donโ€™t have any suggestions. Iโ€™m just posting to see if I still have my Xmas hat.
Message 24 of 29
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
Yes I do!
Message 25 of 29
Latest reply

oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gifMerry Christmas Mlor.

Been a long time.

Great looking hat BTW   big grin smiley.gif

Message 26 of 29
Latest reply

mloreason
Community Member
lol same to you imastawka. I like to wear it all year
Message 27 of 29
Latest reply

A blast from the past. Smiley Happy

Always nice to see old hats. Smiley Very Happy

Merry Christmas. christmas-gift.gif

image host
Message 28 of 29
Latest reply

This place still has some weird kind of pull on me. I find myself drawn back here. Merry Xmas to you too.
Message 29 of 29
Latest reply