Missing flight MH370

Have they found it?

http://www.9news.com.au/World/2015/07/30/04/10/Wreckage-speculated-to-be-from-MH370-washes-up-on-Ind...

I hope so, they seem to think the debri is from the same type of plane. How many Boing 777's have gone missing?

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Missing flight MH370

It is from a boeing 777 and there is only one missing, so looks like it is from the missing plane, at least families may get some answers now

Message 11 of 33
Latest reply

Missing flight MH370

I wonder how long it will be before the conspircy theorists crawl back out from their holes to tell us it that "THEY" obviously planted it there to hide the truth of what really hapened.

Message 12 of 33
Latest reply

Missing flight MH370

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

I wonder how long it will be before the conspircy theorists crawl back out from their holes to tell us it that "THEY" obviously planted it there to hide the truth of what really hapened.

even if there is more evidence to finally

show what happened, the theorists will

always come up with alternative theory.

Message 13 of 33
Latest reply

Missing flight MH370

I just hope one day they will know what happened so the families can at least be at peace.

Message 14 of 33
Latest reply

Missing flight MH370

Sad isn't it?  That's the same thought I had 😟

Message 15 of 33
Latest reply

Missing flight MH370

It has been confirmed the debris is from MH370.
Message 16 of 33
Latest reply

Missing flight MH370

They've announced today as devastating news???? I found the news as more of a relief . 

What's worst for the family? Not knowing with the faintest of hope or knowing and being able to move on?

Message 18 of 33
Latest reply

Missing flight MH370

I agree.

Finally an answer.

image host
Message 19 of 33
Latest reply

Missing flight MH370

And they're at it already! According to some Facebook "experts" the flaperon isn't from MH370 at all - it came off MH17 and was smuggled out of Ukraine by "THEM" and dumped in the sea off Reunion Island to disguise the "TRUTH" Of course, this means that the Malaysian Government, the Australian Government and every member of the French investigative team are part of the cover-up conspiracy, but, hey, that makes sense, doesn't it? . . . . . ummm . . . .  doesn't it?

Message 20 of 33
Latest reply