My gorgeous kiwi pirate

dynogrl
Community Member

has officially left for other shores.....  

It's been the most bittersweet weekend for me....I'm going to miss him terribly 😞

I can honestly say he has been the most amazing person that has ever come into my life....gorgeous, sexy, honourable and above all sensitive.  

I have made a lifelong friend but by golly.....what will I do without him ?? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

My gorgeous kiwi pirate

Didn't you only boot your husband out a week ago? 

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

My gorgeous kiwi pirate

dynogrl
Community Member

Ummm   9  months ago :^O

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

My gorgeous kiwi pirate

Seems like yesterday :^O but I'm probably mixing up your other aspie mum ID 

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

My gorgeous kiwi pirate

dynogrl
Community Member

that's so NOT me LOL

Only got the one id :^O

Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

My gorgeous kiwi pirate

He sounds too good to be true. But if you just wanted a fling to feel better about yourself then he was perfect.

If you have fallen in love with him .... I predict tears before bedtime :_|    He doesn't seem to be interested in anything long term.

Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

My gorgeous kiwi pirate

dynogrl
Community Member

He sounds too good to be true. But if you just wanted a fling to feel better about yourself then he was perfect.

If you have fallen in love with him .... I predict tears before bedtime :_|    He doesn't seem to be interested in anything long term.

It was only ever a fling.....I went  into it with eyes WIDE open!  I just thought he would be around for a few more months 😞

There have been a few quiet tears...nothing heartbreaking though.

He has done wonders for my self esteem.  

Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

My gorgeous kiwi pirate

Darn good sock
Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

My gorgeous kiwi pirate

It will take a bit of adjusting to, now he is gone. Is he sailing around the world and will be gone for a long time?

:^O @ the assumption you are a*'mum... you have more children and don't live in the same state for starters.

Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

My gorgeous kiwi pirate

aspie*mum
Community Member

🙂  There is 1 poster (semi-regular, long time) on this board who knows exactly who I am.  If you would like, I can ask her to vouch that dynogirl and I are not one and the same.  Quite honestly, I'm pretty surprised no one has even come close to guessing my real ID.  It should have been easy to work out.

dynogirl - I'm sorry your Kiwi pirate has gone.  But you never know what the future holds.  He may just sail back into your life at some point.  Or you might run away to Kiwi land!

OR maybe some other wonderful fellow will come along and stay around!

Or you might turn into a lesbian and have a wonderful life and marriage once our ridiculous government legalizes gay marriage.

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply