Not yet Solyent Green but with fools it will get there! Fast Food Of The Future

I amazes me how folks just don't have an idea of what is precious and important.  If folks think that is going to stop at chicken then they better think again.  Vegetarians may have to eat franken food  as well. Actually it has started with GM.  

Could we have Solyent Green on the table one day?

Where's the stop sign going to be. Who owns it?

YOU DON'T ANYMORE

YOU DON'T ANYMORE

YOU DON'T ANYMORE

YOU DON'T ANYMORE

YOU DON'T ANYMORE

YOU DON'T ANYMORE

_____________________________________________________________________________

Fast Food Of The Future - KFC 3D Printed Nuggets

Mar 26, 2021

1.01K subscribers

4 Comments

Post Anything  21 hours ago

wow just wow, it would explain why Gates bought up all all the US and Canadian farms.
------------------

Johnnys Listv  23 hours ago

Agenda 21

View reply

Voltanary   20 hours ago

Indeed Indeed...
so fricking blatant now...

------------------
sheep herder  1 day ago

nah I'll pass...I've seen the robots both KFC and McDonald's use to process their food and this is definitely the direction these fuqwits are heading in. the main stream lying machine editing to cast the message of acceptance and the sheople follow. 🙄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k89YBuvsRYk

_____________________________________________________________________________

Unbelievable the comments on TV. Surely they have to be deliberately accepted. Surely this article must be a hoax.

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: Not yet Solyent Green but with fools it will get there! Fast Food Of The Future

As many nutrition experts and doctors have written, Himalayan salt is no more healthy than common table salt. We believe that Himalayan salt contains toxic and radioactive minerals that make it more hazardous when used over time.31 Mar 2020

A lack of regular salt in your system, however, could potentially lead to an iodine deficiency

Iodine is an element that is needed for the production of thyroid hormone. The body does not make iodine, so it is an essential part of your dietIodine is found in various foods . If you do not have enough iodine in your body, you cannot make enough thyroid hormone.

Message 21 of 51
Latest reply

Re: Not yet Solyent Green but with fools it will get there! Fast Food Of The Future

Oh dear....

there goes the coconut oil theory.........whoosh out the window

index.jpg

Message 22 of 51
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

It's a common misconception that eating healthy is boring. Well, it's not! I do confess that I don't always buy organic vegetables when I should. But I have now become better at noticing the nasty additives. I use sea salt and Himalayan salt instead of the ordinary salt that has anti-caking agent. I only cook with olive oil and coconut oil. My bread does not contain canola or vegetable oil.

Many people are waking up and putting priority on healthy eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More here below

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Coconut Oil

Coconut oil is widely marketed as a superfood.

The unique combination of fatty acids in coconut oil may have positive effects on your health, such as boosting fat loss, heart health, and brain function.

Here are 10 evidence-based health benefits of coconut oil.

More below

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coconut-oil#TOC_TITLE_...

Message 23 of 51
Latest reply

images - 2021-04-01T173535.118.jpeg

Message 24 of 51
Latest reply

You are a nutcase............

pfffttt.jpg

Message 25 of 51
Latest reply

Are you referring to MOI. ???

Message 26 of 51
Latest reply

Now Dom, granted, you're a little peculiar, but I doubt that Kat is referring to YOU, lol! 

Message 27 of 51
Latest reply

Citing a study by the American Environmental Science & Technology Journal, KFC says 3D bio-printed meat uses only half the energy required to produce traditional meat products, cuts emissions 25-fold, and uses 100 times less land.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/home/food-drink/a33380821/kfc-3d-bio-printed-chicken-nuggets/

And think of all the chickens it will save from a miserable life and brutal death.

Message 28 of 51
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

Citing a study by the American Environmental Science & Technology Journal, KFC says 3D bio-printed meat uses only half the energy required to produce traditional meat products, cuts emissions 25-fold, and uses 100 times less land.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/home/food-drink/a33380821/kfc-3d-bio-printed-chicken-nuggets/

And think of all the chickens it will save from a miserable life and brutal death.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, thinking about the miserable lives that chickens live, what better reason is there to go vegetarian! Using natural non-GM food ingredients, highly nutritious and tasty meat alternatives can be used.

Embracing this franken-food technology such as 3D printed petri dish so-called chicken just brings us closer to a food abomination! Closer to Soylent Green! Technology is always at the risk of being abused. The fact that we have GM food in this country right now is proof our political representatives are full of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aborted fetus cells used in beauty creams

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A San Francisco cosmetics company has ignited an outcry among pro-lifers for including an unexpected ingredient in its anti-aging creams: skin-cell proteins from an aborted fetus.

To read more please click here

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/3/aborted-fetus-cells-used-in-anti-aging-products/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the old saying goes, "today you could be wearing it but tomorrow you may be eating it"!

NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 29 of 51
Latest reply

I hope you are ' going all the way '.

VEGAN SHOES that are ETHICALLY sourced. Made with SUSTAINABLE materials. Manufactured under FAIR WORKING CONDITIONS. From heel to toe, we’ve made sure every inch of these products are 100% vegan.

Message 30 of 51
Latest reply