Oh my I'm so excited

Oh my oh my I'm so happy to get to have my own little place again as of next week with my daughter .

Fresh new start onwards and upwards ....:)

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Oh my I'm so excited

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Congratulations.   Good for you.   bliss.gif

If I remember correctly,  you were doing them a favour at the time.

Let's see how they fare without your share of the rent.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Oh my I'm so excited

Not very happy I dont think and  trying to find anything they can for example ,

I got a text message that BIL tried to do a rinse cycle on the dishwasher just to freshen it up and it wouldn,t turn on and as you know we don,t use it so this will need to be looked at BEFORE YOU LEAVE and I will be reporting this to real estate also . 

Well I look and it was turned off at power point and I just turned it on and ran a wash cycle and worked no worries for me .  lol 

One of them turned it off at the wall , who I don't know but I had told property manager about it and she was all good just run a wash cycle f it doesnt work just let me know ...and so I did ..

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Oh my I'm so excited

As long as your name is removed from that lease,  you'll be ok

Let 'em drown in their own selfishness

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Oh my I'm so excited

Oh yes my name is now offically OFF the lease , it did help that she gave me a hand written letter dated and signed that they allow me off the lease early . 🙂

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Oh my I'm so excited

th_SmileyTerrific.gif     Well, at least you know not to rent with family any more       toothless.gif

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Oh my I'm so excited

Lesson learnt big time .

I,m a believer that things happen for a reason , sometimes we may not know the reason but if anything can be taken away with us from this little adventure it  has shown my daughter what a true Alcolholic is and how much damage it can do to a family and more importantly themselves .

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Oh my I'm so excited

@hahahavefun wrote:

Oh yes my name is now offically OFF the lease , it did help that she gave me a hand written letter dated and signed that they allow me off the lease early . 🙂

Was there a thread on this story?

That's great it's working out. Here it's not so easy to get your name off the lease when roommates a...

Leaving any surprises for them?

cat6.jpg

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Oh my I'm so excited

@hahahavefun wrote:

Oh my oh my I'm so happy to get to have my own little place again as of next week with my daughter .

Fresh new start onwards and upwards ....:)

Congratulations and all the best 🙂 Sounds like a new chapter of your life is just beginning 🙂

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Oh my I'm so excited

Thats really great news haha! 

Good luck with the packing, its a bright new day coming your way Woman Happy

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply