*PRIMAL SCREAM MODE ENGAGED* !!!

You know when you get those moments where you feel you just have to scream? (even if it's an internal scream?).....  I'm having one of those lately....(lets call it an extended moment).....Doesn't have to be much that does it, but it's the last straw kinda thing? 

The temperamental weather, Fires, floods, cyclones, bills, global warming (isn't everything about Global warming?)....Politics, crime, more bills, droning pollies, diminishing hospital services, more crime & more bills....Till you can't find ya bum with both hands....let alone think straight?

You look on the bright side till your eyes bleed, but eventually the BS meter tips to overload & you turn into a ballistic missile??  What 'cheeses you off' & tips your BS meter to overload?

Message 1 of 38
Latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: *PRIMAL SCREAM MODE ENGAGED* !!!

j*oono
Community Member

Cue, I like to read some of the political threads but yes, most of them have just become spam now.

It's easy to say if those posts were moved then the board would be empty.  I think the opposite.  The board is empty because all the spam rubbish on it puts people off.

Joono
Message 31 of 38
Latest reply

I agree...Intelligent and reasoned debate will win me over every time....but these right wing spam threads are just an insult to intelligence full stop.

it's been putting me off for days...(Girls just wanna have fun)....!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Why does the 'Irkman' have such an OTT obsession with making people miserable Joono?  Have you figured it out yet?  if you do....let me know...A bigger Narcissist I've never encountered & hope I never do again.

Message 32 of 38
Latest reply

j*oono
Community Member

I hate to say it Cue, but it reminds me of the end of the old RT where every second post was about paypal.  Killed the board for a while 😛

That was a fun one, not a nasty wink smiley 🙂

Joono
Message 33 of 38
Latest reply

It was more about consumerism Joono...most people didn't want paypal only and they were right according to our laws.  I don't enjoy using ebay anymore mate....it seriously is a bit like sheep herding these days.  I've been around since 2001 and I've seen this site jumping...Bidding Wars?...lol...few and far between these days because searching is so 'in your face on the 'new look' Ebay. 

You'd have to agree...you've been around as long as I have...maybe longer.

Message 34 of 38
Latest reply

j*oono
Community Member

Not quite as long.  2003.  Ebay is not the same now because it is more set up for business sellers.  I was still enjoying it until they made it too expensive to run a store for the small seller.  Fair enough, they've given free listings.  Try having those listings found amongst all the big sellers that have a higher search rating.  Oh well.  A lot of little guys use gum tree now which is also ebay owned.

Joono
Message 35 of 38
Latest reply

I remember that, cue... and sometimes I wonder what 'adventures' your computer has had online, since it left your abode. That would worry me.

I've bought a few things on gumtree, I like how it is localised 

Message 36 of 38
Latest reply

"I agree...Intelligent and reasoned debate will win me over every time....but these right wing spam threads are just an insult to intelligence full stop."

"Intelligent and reasoned debate" should always address both sides CP, which seem to be missing with no mention of "left wing spam threads"

Allow me to indicate spam authors of both sides:-

photo sheepgoatbuttheads.jpg

Message 37 of 38
Latest reply

It's kind of ironic when you consider that collectors started Ebay, but collectors were the first to be shown the door = Boot Sale Sellers, wasn't that the term they used?  Now they have to give listings away because the collector community has gone elsewhere.  I Tried that Oztrocity auction site for a while but their management was even worse than Ebay if that's even possible.

Sorry 'M', whatever you've said, I'm sure is fascinating, but I can't see it = What ya can't see, ya can't get slapped for replying to, as is always the case (We'll see how long this post lasts for instance, simply by replying).

Feel free to ignore my posts and I'm sure we'll get on just fine.  In fact, I think that's why the ignore function exists :-x

Message 38 of 38
Latest reply