Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

I pose questions and first to get the answer has their post marked as solution before I pose another.

If no one answers within a few minutes, a hint is given.

Join the fun and test your general knowledge. (even if you are still in kindy)

Starts Fri 15th April at 6.30pm. 

image host
Message 1 of 262
Latest reply
261 REPLIES 261

Re: Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

LOL - I refuse to Google.

Message 21 of 262
Latest reply

Re: Quick quiz No. 4 on Fri 6.30pm start. For fun, muppets and morons definitely welcome.

tin

Message 22 of 262
Latest reply

What is the name of the 1976 film about the Watergate scandal, starring Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman?

image host
Message 23 of 262
Latest reply

Deep Throat

Message 24 of 262
Latest reply

all the president's men

Message 25 of 262
Latest reply

shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

image host
Message 26 of 262
Latest reply

all the presidents men

Message 27 of 262
Latest reply

How many of Henry VIII's wives were called Catherine?

image host
Message 28 of 262
Latest reply

Message 29 of 262
Latest reply

Message 30 of 262
Latest reply