RICHO

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Sadly Richo has passed away.

He was found unresponsive by his son yesterday.

I pay my respects to a much loved Community Spirit member, who has graced this board for many years.

His own thread BLOKES THREAD - aimed at blokes - sheilas welcome has just celebrated 12 years on the board.

Have a beer for Richo's memory.

RIP.gif

Our thoughts are with his family and friends.

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

RICHO

Bugga, another one bites the dust.

Cheers, Richo, we will no doubt meet again.

Message 21 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

So sad to read that Richo has passed away.He will be sadly missed by everyone.💔

Message 22 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Vale  Peter, Richo and I shared a common occupation and yakked long time on and off CS re PI and "the company" ...one day in 2017 while viewing this page on facebook  https://www.facebook.com/aufalcons after yarning to this bloke long time we realized that we knew each other from CS... I don't think he will worry the fish population in heaven but there will be hooks, sinkers, bait and stubbies strewn willynilly followed by a smart r's comment and a line of ................

forever Richo...... AU falcons doing incredible things

Richo au falcons.jpg

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 23 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

so shocked and sorry to hear that Richo has passed away...  I didn't know him well, but he was one of the stalwarts of CS and will be sadly missed

condolences to his family and friends

Message 24 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

I only posted a couple of times years ago on his "blokes thread" but I often went back to see what the crew were up to.

RIP Richo.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 25 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

I hope his son can somehow read Richos thread, and perhaps this one too. He welcomed everybody to CS. I know that I posted on the thread many years ago. I live in the U.S., and he made me feel very welcome to this board, even before it was CS. 

Message 26 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Shame they used to cull threads, they cut away a lot of good early stuff from Richo.

Signatures suck.
Message 27 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

For those who wish to watch the live streaming of Richo's funeral, it will take place on Friday, 9th July at 2pm

Peter (Richo) Richardson funeral Traralgon - Latrobe Valley Funerals

imastawka_0-1625212391185.jpeg

Message 28 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Can't believe this! I am so totally shocked and taken off guard.

RIP Richo. We will never forget you. 

Message 29 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Sometimes the nice guys do finish first. Fondly remembered by so many people. 

Message 30 of 43
Latest reply