RICHO

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Sadly Richo has passed away.

He was found unresponsive by his son yesterday.

I pay my respects to a much loved Community Spirit member, who has graced this board for many years.

His own thread BLOKES THREAD - aimed at blokes - sheilas welcome has just celebrated 12 years on the board.

Have a beer for Richo's memory.

RIP.gif

Our thoughts are with his family and friends.

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

RICHO

yibida
Community Member

Sometimes you take things and people for granted that they will be there forever.. never changing.. unfortunately this is not the case, but take Solis in the knowledge that people you love or are fond of live in your memories and your heart, Rico’s physical being may be gone.. but spiritually will always be in your memories, Richo was here when I first started at eBay, his thread was one of the first threads I posted on, always a gentleman and never showed any malice towards anyone, Richo will be missed, RIP mate… Yibs .

Message 31 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Hey yibs, yes very sad, but happy memories last forever

Message 32 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Live streaming of Richo's funeral will start at 1.45 pm

Mr Peter David Richardson (naoca.com.au)

Message 33 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

That was so thoughtful of you to add the link. 

I know how much saying goodbye means to his ebay family. 

Message 34 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Serendipity, Richo xx

Message 35 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Message 36 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

A good send off for our 'old mate'.

Songs by Chad Morgan, Slim Dusty and John Williamson - all personally loved by Richo.

Message 37 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

dom - balling my eyes out now, that song does it to me everytime but now is so poignant and heart breaking.

Such a beautiful soul was Richo

Message 38 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Kat - I don't think Richo was too much into tears - though quite a few have been shed.

This says so much about him.

Message 39 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

I just read this post and am very sorry to hear that Richo has passed. I rarely participated in his Blokes and Sheila's thread, but I know it was one of the longest-standing threads on Community Sprit, non-confrontational and everybody was welcome. It was a testimony to Richo's integrity and tolerance. An all-round good bloke was Richo.

I will pass on the unhappy news to Sock. A fellow fisherman, he always held Richo in high regard.

Message 40 of 43
Latest reply