RICHO

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Sadly Richo has passed away.

He was found unresponsive by his son yesterday.

I pay my respects to a much loved Community Spirit member, who has graced this board for many years.

His own thread BLOKES THREAD - aimed at blokes - sheilas welcome has just celebrated 12 years on the board.

Have a beer for Richo's memory.

RIP.gif

Our thoughts are with his family and friends.

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

RICHO

My goodness, I am shocked and sad.

RIP Richo.

Message 2 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Awful news 😢

Rest in peace, Richo 

Message 3 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Rest in Peace Richo.

You are already missed.

My thoughts are with his family and the friends who always made his day.

1.jpg

Message 4 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Cheers, Richo,  RIP

R0bbac6317b871ed40e4b928468260879.jpg

Message 5 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

So sad to read the news.  

Richo will be missed by so many people ....... family, friends and neighbours in real life and many people online who he never met but who checked into his thread to see what he was up to every day or so and to have a chuckle at his wry humour.  

I wonder if the toaster will ever be found?

Goodbye Richo😢

Message 6 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Very sad news.

I've been reading his Blokes Thread, and he sounded like a wonderfully caring man with a slightly warped sense of humour.

My condolences go to his family and many friends, both on and off these boards.

Message 7 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

How terribly sad, so sorry to hear of this. He was a gentleman among men, will be sorely missed.

Love and best wishes to Richo's family xx

Message 8 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

I only met Richo online a comparatively short time ago in comparison with the many years of friendship he's shared with so many on these boards.

It was to his blokes and sheilas thread that I went, in the aftermath of my losing one of the most important people in the world to me. I needed something - a welcoming, laid-back, easy-going, caring thread which was the equivalent of a hammock or a banana lounge, complete with bloke-ish presence that gave the thread a feeling that if I needed a hand lifting the lawnmower into the back of my car when it was time for a service, somehow Richo would be there.

I will miss him very much.

I hope RIcho's son is receiving loving support. Finding Richo like that can't have been easy. I also hope Whip is getting some help; it is too easy to forget that even strong helpful men need a shoulder to lean on sometimes.

Richo... I have not had beer since my stint at the Frognall when the guys there were trying to teach me poker. My tipple's more of a Spanish port or sherry, or a really nice Alfred's gin from Beechworth... but I am going to buy a beer in honour of you.

(I'll need some beer advice because I have no idea what beer will taste best for me.)

Message 9 of 43
Latest reply

RICHO

Quite honestly - Richo - would advise - Cheers - no matter the tipple.

Message 10 of 43
Latest reply