SMART SEND COURIERS

Has anyone had any dealings for Smartsend Couriers? Two deliveries of mine to ebay buyers arrived damaged. The first case involved FOUR speakers, all four had external damage. Contacted them and they said "sorry you were not insured". Fine

Then last week Smartsend delivered yet another parcel of mine to a buyer (it was a subwoofer which, for some unknow reason, had a sheet of glass adhered to the top of the speaker) which turned up with the corner of the glass top smashed. Contacted smartsend - the parcel was insured - their reply was "we dont accept items with glass" and the insurance will not compensate you. How's that. So ebayers beware of Smartsend Couriers!!
Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

SMART SEND COURIERS

smart send , if your smart don't send brought a item in Melbourne

had clearly my address as seller scanned and sent there copy of paper work they supplied all computer genarated , clearly my address with contact number , where 70kgs nth of Melbourne item laned in Wodonga 2300kgs away was evern signed for by who ever , Smart send has not contact number only deal with nameless email senders , after compalining to the ACCC and sending them nice worked emails , the item turns up 3 weeks after it was sent.

the root was Melbourne  Wodonga , Bendigo Shepparton then us

21 days later , could have tranvelled around our country quicker than that.

good luck dealing with those morons

Message 11 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

original-art-au
Community Member

I've used australian air express with no problems (through temando)

Message 12 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It would have to be through a broker because Australian Air Express does not deal with one off packages....you have to have an account with them and be sending large amounts of freight.

Message 13 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

I have used Smart Send quite a few times and i have never had any bad experience with them.Pick up and delivery instructions have always been followed by them without any problems at all.Their cartage fees are reasonable and I would definitely use them again without a second thought.For the record i dont work for them and have no vested interest in the company whatsoever.

Message 14 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

thatisratefunny
Community Member

They insure you but do anything they can to get out of paying out. I would avoid them at all costs

Message 15 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

commodoreland
Community Member

yep i agree they are very poor service very slow hidden fees rude and will not help i have just changed after acouple of months using them i got a great carrier now e-go.com.au discounts fast service helpful will never change

Message 16 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you read the forums you will find plenty of complaints about e-go also.

There are always going to be people who have bad experiences of any courier company so you can only make an informed decision based on what reports.

BUT, after over 20 years in the industry, and based on anecdotal evidence, I would steer clear of Fastways, e-go and Smart Send.

Message 17 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

BEWARE, Do not use Pack and Send Couriers.
They are the most expensive couriers out there and have the rudest staff that i have ever come across.
There insurance is a joke and they don't mind hanging up on you, when you have any questions regarding your sent item.
I strongly suggest e bay sellers and buyers to stay clear of this unprofessional and unorganized company.
And i have dealt with a lot of courier companies in the past and never seen anything like them.BEWARE
Message 18 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

DO NOT USE SMARTSEND!

This is my first ever online complaint. I am that unhappy I signed up just to warn people from using this company.

To cut a long story short, I cancelled an order that smartsend picked up anyway and continued to charge me despite my cancelation. I couldnt do anything about it. They refused to admit they had made an error in not communicating the cancelation to their drivers. I really could not believe the lack of understanding or sentiment from this company.

SAVE YOURSELF SOME MISERY, DO NOT USE SMARTSEND!!!

Message 19 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

Build a bridge and-get over it......................................Richo.

Message 20 of 69
Latest reply