SMART SEND COURIERS

Has anyone had any dealings for Smartsend Couriers? Two deliveries of mine to ebay buyers arrived damaged. The first case involved FOUR speakers, all four had external damage. Contacted them and they said "sorry you were not insured". Fine

Then last week Smartsend delivered yet another parcel of mine to a buyer (it was a subwoofer which, for some unknow reason, had a sheet of glass adhered to the top of the speaker) which turned up with the corner of the glass top smashed. Contacted smartsend - the parcel was insured - their reply was "we dont accept items with glass" and the insurance will not compensate you. How's that. So ebayers beware of Smartsend Couriers!!
Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

SMART SEND COURIERS

You work for them Richo?

I just dont like paying for a service that I cancelled and no longer wanted...and hate getting the run around despite the fact they failed to adhere to their own terms. its frustrating.

Message 21 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

No i dont work for them---have issues with couriers in my work place.

But i didnt bump a thread started 2 years ago that hasnt been used for 6 months.

Richo.

Message 22 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

So my opinion is not valid after a thread is closed for 6 months? I found this thread so others will too. You obviously have subscribed to this thread....hmmm

Message 23 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

I've used them many times.

Probably around 6+ . Never had an issue and it's not always the same courier company that comes.

Message 24 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

08landy1951
Community Member
I too have signed up just to complain about smartsend they have mucked up so bad with not knowing where the parcel is or just not picking it up
Even worse they dont respond to the questions properly and dont care about the customer. The freight arrived eventually but the fun of buying something on ebay is taken away by smartsend
Message 25 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

I would like to make sure no one uses this company.

I made the booking on Sunday for a Monday pick-up.

To cut along story short after many many emails back and forth they finally pick my the parcel on Friday.

The main reason you use a courier is to get the goods the next day.

I am happy to supply the email trail to show the chain of events.

This company is totally incompetent 

Message 26 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

try the ones on the link...awesome!!!! Smiley Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhUp-rQi4bY

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 27 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

swiftandshift.jpg

swiftandshift1.jpg

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 28 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

If "RICHO" Got the smashed stuff he would be wa wa wa.... 351..
Message 29 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

fourby1
Community Member
I have used smart send 20 times not a problem in the world pack it right do it does not damage over pack with all that you save cause I have shopped around one happy customer here
Message 30 of 69
Latest reply