SMART SEND COURIERS

Has anyone had any dealings for Smartsend Couriers? Two deliveries of mine to ebay buyers arrived damaged. The first case involved FOUR speakers, all four had external damage. Contacted them and they said "sorry you were not insured". Fine

Then last week Smartsend delivered yet another parcel of mine to a buyer (it was a subwoofer which, for some unknow reason, had a sheet of glass adhered to the top of the speaker) which turned up with the corner of the glass top smashed. Contacted smartsend - the parcel was insured - their reply was "we dont accept items with glass" and the insurance will not compensate you. How's that. So ebayers beware of Smartsend Couriers!!
Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

SMART SEND COURIERS

Really unrealiable been waiting for a pick up for 4 days (2 business days)

Message 51 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

Wow, not surprised to see so many complains... They are a terrible bunch. Thieves
Message 52 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

Sent product from Rowville to Warragul, after a week, product still not arrived. Their customer service is woeful. The product isn't lost, hasn't been stolen, isn't missing, they just can't find it. They're refusing refund of courier charge, refusing to pay insurance cover which I paid for, just being obnoxious so and so's. Do not ever use these guys. Appalling. 

Message 53 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

Bloody hopeless, have no idea what customer service is. My consignment was delivered to the wrong address and still trying to get a reply. Any future ourchases from anywhere will be on the stipulation NOT TO USE SMART (DUMB) SEND.

Message 54 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

bron-23
Community Member

Yes, Iโ€™ve had bad experiences with Smart Send. Hereโ€™s the chronology regarding three parcels.
1. When the parcel didnโ€™t arrive, the seller followed up. Smart Send swore it was delivered to the right address and implied that I was lying. A couple of weeks later, a kind woman let me know that the parcel was at her place. I picked it up and the seller let Smart Send know. Apparently the courier was in a bit of strife for this.
2. A calling card was left. As per the instructions, I went online and selected when Iโ€™d like redelivery. I selected the following Monday. It didnโ€™t arrive. I called Smart Send on Tuesday and they said it would be delivered within 48 hours. It didnโ€™t arrive so I phoned on Thursday. The woman who served me was rude and unhelpful, and said it would be delivered within 48 hours. I said Iโ€™d been told that 48 hours earlier, and she said that the clock restarted when I called them again and spoke with her. I had to get the seller to sort this out with Smart Send.
3. Despite the delivery confirmation telling me a parcel had been delivered today, it hadnโ€™t been. Another kind woman, who lives in the same complex as where parcel 1 was delivered, let me know the parcel was at her place. She lives at a different number and on a different street than I. Whether or not thatโ€™s the same courier as the one who messed up delivering parcel 1 is not something Iโ€™ve confirmed, so possibly itโ€™s the one courier who keeps messing up.
So, in my opinion, Smart Send is extremely unreliable, based on the experiences Iโ€™ve had.

Message 55 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

Would never use smart send again. They often never actually collect the parcels and it makes me look slow in my customers eyes. So unreliable - not sure they can even call themselves a courier service
Message 56 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

I agree, will never use smartsend. Purchased goods instate where the seller used smartsend. Took 6 business days !0 days total to get my town then the emailed to say they dont deliver to a post office.

If this is the case why did they accept the parcel in the first place.

Unable to contact them, email only.

Now i am doing all the running around.

Worst customer service ever.

Message 57 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

Most people know that couriers cannot deliver to PO boxes, except for StarTrack as they are owned by Australia Post.

Message 58 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

This thread should be on the Buying or Selling board.

Message 59 of 69
Latest reply

SMART SEND COURIERS

There would be a few unhappy campers if a thread from 2011 pops up on the top of the buying or selling boards.

Let it stay here....it should hopefully disappear down the page fairly soon.

Message 60 of 69
Latest reply