The Bachelor (for reality tv addicts)

j*oono
Community Member

OK I know it's lousy but such a fun show to watch and I miss MasterChef. 

Anyone else watching the show, you've got to read this hilarious article about the latest episode ๐Ÿ˜„

By Jo Thornely

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/jo-thornely-recaps-the-bachelor-episode-4-where-a-tin...

Joono
Message 1 of 141
Latest reply
140 REPLIES 140

Re: The Bachelor (for reality tv addicts)

loved the date last night, so funny, richie seems to be a genuine guy and the family video was cute too.

glad davey went, he was never right for her

my pick for final 2 richie, michael and sasha (I find sasha too intense as well)

Message 131 of 141
Latest reply

whoops cant count lol, final 3

Message 132 of 141
Latest reply

I agree Davey wasn't for her, really nice guy but had to go.

Also agree that Alex may be too refined, more the 'old school' type of charm.

Have no idea who will go next, they seem to be racing neck to neck imo.

I hope she finds someone special, she deserves it .

Message 133 of 141
Latest reply

Yes, I would guess those 3 as well.
Interesting thing. The Bachelorette started with only 14 as opposed to 19 on the Bachelor show. And the Bachelor got 2 more as intruders.
So how come Sam frost got a much smaller number?
I am hoping no intruders at this pointy stage but you never know, they may bring in about 6 to make up for the lack at the start.
Message 134 of 141
Latest reply

Yes, they are in.

It looks as if I was wrong about Richie having any chance of winning though. I am sure they had a ball on that "age 50 years" date, they just seemed so relaxed together, but  the home date was about as flat as it could be.

It was obvious from the get go that Alex was on the way out and I think Richie will probably be next.

She spent a lot of time kissing  Michael at the end of that home visit, and she's also pretty smitten with Sacha. The producers are doing some careful editing, I am sure.

Message 135 of 141
Latest reply

No one else wants to hazard a guess as to the finalists before tonight's episode?

I'm still wondering if Richie could win it after all. We'll soon know.

Message 136 of 141
Latest reply

Hope Richie wins..

Editing aside, Sasha seems to be a grownup Mummies boy (yikes) and Michael seems quite watchful and wary- not relaxed, maybe strategic?

Must be such a weird experience.

Message 137 of 141
Latest reply

Well, I got the Richie bit wrong, didn't I !!Smiley Very Happy

Was reading three 'news' reports on the web yesterday.

1. Richie had arrived at Melb airport and that would be just *in time* for the grand finale... so could it be?

2. Michael had been spotted in a jeweller's with his sister, looking at engagement rings, though they didn't know who it could be for.

3. There were rumours Sam was saying she regretted picking the man she did as she chose based on overwhelming physical attraction & lust. (read: Sasha)

Who releases these rumours! I suspect the publicity agents for Channel 10 must!!  Smiley Wink

The way Sam was carrying on in last night's episode you would swaer it would be Michael but who knows.

I agree, Sasha does seem to put a lot of emphasis on what his mum says.

Message 138 of 141
Latest reply

Just watched this.

Felt sorry for Richie..someone really seems to have hurt him big time in the past..

I still think he is the most genuine of these 3..he always seemed to be so concerned about Sams feelings- he was super nervous the whole date..tongue-tied and selfconscious, it was a little uncomfortable to watch..(maybe due to editing, but the other 2 were slick and preening)

It was pretty shocking to see how upset she was, not giving him a rose. Those other 2 need to watch that, and think about it.

I dont care who she picks now- I have a feeling they are both in it for themselves.

Woman Sad

Message 139 of 141
Latest reply

I agree about Ritchie.  Probably worth the two others put together.

Anyway whoever she chooses tonight will be an anti-climax as the promos for that women's mag say she regrets it now bitterly. 

You have to wonder how much is reality or just hype. 

Message 140 of 141
Latest reply