The thread to complain about everything you don't like about the Photo challenge/chat threads

Have at it folks....

Message 1 of 154
Latest reply
153 REPLIES 153

Re: Re

I think

Message 91 of 154
Latest reply

@joz*garage wrote:

oh my my my, so this is how opposing opinions are treated??!!, tsk tsk

btw, isn't that what this thread was designed for?!

and it's interesting to see what others consider to  be argueing, i'm just discussing the topic at hand 

Exactly, not alllowed if OP doesn't share your view.

Message 92 of 154
Latest reply

Thread should never have been started. Now that it has, why bag out the posters who are sticking to the topic in the thread title?

Message 93 of 154
Latest reply

With an attitude like that why would anyone want to post in the photo challenge thread. I didn't realise that it was an exclusive club for those photographic knowledge and/or regularly post pics.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 94 of 154
Latest reply

I'm not bagging anybody.  The  thread has gone from

complaints to outright animosity.   Therefore - abandon thread

Message 95 of 154
Latest reply

@j*oono wrote:

That's true Azureline.  I have seen plenty of people trying to lay down the law, Am being one of them many times. That is the freedom of a public chat board.

yes............... but it goes both ways.............. we can accept it or not.

It took me a long time to accept this myself. Woman LOL

Message 96 of 154
Latest reply

Bluecat, not sure who you are responding to but I am sure it isn't being suggested we abandon the photo thread where everyone is welcome, rather in my eyes it is suggested this actual thread be abandoned....Me I am going out to smell the roses. Smiley Very Happy

Message 97 of 154
Latest reply

stawka - I seem to remember you complaining about the building thread, building after building was boring, you couldn't be bothered even going through the thread etc. Why is your complaint ( personal views)  any different from some that others may have?

Express them, move on.

I haven't posted anything about who should or shouldn't post photos and it is ridiculous to suggest so.

I do wonder why this thread was started, especially by someone who hasn't had any part in the photo challenge thread again. Which has nothing to do with who posts photos or any suggestion of the actual photo thread being abandoned.

With the separate discussion thread, it means the actual photo thread never gets derailed...photos as usual.

We have a thread organiser, what part does the OP have in this?

I wish I had some roses for this weeks challenge.

Message 98 of 154
Latest reply

my apologies for complaining about my piccies,and being given a small amount of advice,if it's necessary. 

i thought this was a general complaint thread,where i could complain about MYSELF,you know? 

sorry. i love the challenge thread, AND the chat,and i don't want to mess it up!!!

taste my religion! nibble a witch! 😄
Message 99 of 154
Latest reply

This thread is an over-reaction to suggestions in the chat thread, a DS.

How this was meant to help bring harmony back to the pic threads is beyond me. It's more fuel to to chuck on a small fire.
Message 100 of 154
Latest reply