Total Lunar Eclipse

There will be a total lunar eclipse on the 4th of April. It will be visible right across Australia. It will stare at aprox 9:15 p.m. and totality will be at 11:00 p.m.. The event will end at at 12:44 on th4 5th of April.

If you are interested, poke your head outside and have a gawk. The next one after that will be on January 31 2018

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Total Lunar Eclipse

Eclipse starts at 9:15, totality is at 11:00
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

Can see the partial eclipse!!

and its not cloudy, at all in Melbournes sky...

Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

I will be in bed and tomorrow night day light saying goes,ust remember to put the clocks back.

Going to have my last look at the moon now

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

Only half a moon out there now, funny when you stare at it, looks like it is bobbing up and down.

Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

Just a sliver now...so beautiful Woman Happy

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

It really is beautiful...

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

For once there is no cloud in Melbourne to stop the viewWoman Happy

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

Just finished taking photos every 15 minutes. Now there is jus a whisp of the moon left, but no change of colour.

Tomorrow we will have the full moonshine again, unless the rainclouds will cover it again, as is usual for Melbourne.

Erica

Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

Beautiful clear sky, lovely moon, been wonderful beach weather this week too in Melbourne.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

Completely overcast in Perth. Kids are staying up holding put to see something but it's not going to happen.
Message 20 of 24
Latest reply