WHO"S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD ....KITTY

Found my normally laid back poodle adara shaking with fear today..who was the culprit..One evil eyed stalking Angel the kitten....Go figure ???100_1134.JPGHERE SHE SPOTS THE OFFENDER....100_1127.JPGOH my

gosh its going to strike.........100_1124.JPGLET ME OUT....100_1131.JPGIM OUTA HERE....100_1130.JPGTHE CULPRIT..CAN YOU SEE THAT INTENSE LOOK....someTHING TELLS ME THERE WILL BE ALOT OF CHAOS TO COME....

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: WHO"S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD ....KITTY

LOL Jenni!

Poor little poodle is in for a life of subservience to Angel who ain't no angel by the looks. Cat Very Happy

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Smiley LOL

Jenni, they are both very cute

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

loldogcats.jpg

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

the cat's always win you know. Smiley LOL

We had a blue heeler once and she used to run circles around one of the cat's barking, then all of a sudden the cat would lash out and Jedda ( the dog) would run away yelping. It happened over an over and was kind of funny to watch. That dog really wanted to be a cat

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Both are so pretty  -  is Angel a new arrival?

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

my dog chases the cat all the way down the driveway, she chases the dog all the way back.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

True Deb, the cats always have the upper hand.

Our corgi we had once used to love snoozing under ex-hubby's chair. The siamese cat loved nothing more than waiting for the dog to be asleep then she'd jump up on the seat and claw down to the poor dogs nose til it woke up with a yelp of pain.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

@the*scarlet*pimpernel wrote:

my dog chases the cat all the way down the driveway, she chases the dog all the way back.

I can just picture that  Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

loldogcats.jpg

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply