What is one thing you hate

As you get older?

I hate wearing glasses, they are never clean and I can't look through the buggers.

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

I hate not having the energy I used to. I'm only middle-aged and still reasonably fit and active, but find I tire much more easily than I used to.

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

I hate that my body doesn't behave like it should (OA of the knees)

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

I hate not having the energy I used to have 😞

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

i hate sore knee and bad back

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

I hate the skin blotches, bruises and red spots and skin tags.... :_|

They are clear evidence that you are getting older. You can get nice glasses, wear flattering clothes, change your hair colour..... you can even improve your energy levels by slowly getting back into fitness... 

but that permanent tagging of your body by mother nature ensures that when you get naked you are getting old. 

Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

Most of my physical limitations aren't caused by age except for arthritis and that really bugs me because I can only paint the toenails on one foot !!!  My OH is really bad at doing it so I just don't bother painting them anymore 😞

Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

No energy, arthritis in right knee, arthritis in lower back and some days I just cant be bothered doing anything.

Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

oh great, now I have mental images of CatMad naked, 😮

thanks Cat, thanks a lot 😐

😛

Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

Yes with me mainly the arthritis and lack of energy  And Kat you're right that'building up

fitness is the way to go, but it's not fair, you'd think as we get older we could relax more, lol.  , 

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply