What is your pet hate?

Mine is people not being punctual.  I can handle 5-10 minutes but later than that starts to really get my blood boiling.  Why do some people think its not important to keep to a set time?  Im seriously interested, if you are one of those people wha are your reasons and do you think its rude to the other person?

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

What is your pet hate?

Me too.  I hate waiting around.  This particularly happens when someone is coming to do a Pickup from ebay of gumtree , and half an hour later I ring and they say ' oh we're caught in traffic', well why can't they ring me?  Woman Frustrated

Message 2 of 39
Latest reply

What is your pet hate?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

If I'm not 10 minutes early, then I'm late.

I sweat blood if I'm relying on someone else to get me where I want to go.

I have too many pet hates to list   hahahaha

Image result for pet hate meme
Message 3 of 39
Latest reply

What is your pet hate?

My pet hate is people who write everything in text speak....don't they know how to spell the full words?

Message 4 of 39
Latest reply

What is your pet hate?

Poor grammar  eg I seen this, I done that etc    .... Bad spelling also annoys me, not that hard to use spell check

Message 5 of 39
Latest reply

What is your pet hate?

News reports (or anything else that is written) which state , for eg, People that did this, the girl that said....it is who , not that!

People who should know better mispronouncing engine (saying injun). Cars have engines, not injuns!!

Unfortunately, I could go on and on.

Must be getting a bit cranky in my old age, methinks.

Agree about late running people.If you can't be there on time, use the phone and say so!!

Message 6 of 39
Latest reply

What is your pet hate?

The insane out of control addiction to phones, people who text and drive, stop suddenly in front of you (texting) get in your way shopping (texting) Bumping into you (texting)  holding up the queue at the Post Office, Bank etc. (texting or talking on the phone)  Using mobile phones in hospitals and Doctors office, where "no phone" signs are clearly displayed.

My other pet hate is the term "you guys"  which I consider to be Bogan language, and inappropriate to refer to females as "guys"

Message 7 of 39
Latest reply

What is your pet hate?

My biggest pet hate are rude people, uncontrolled children in public places and foul swearwords used to express an opinion or inforce a sentence.

PullHairOut.gifErica

Message 8 of 39
Latest reply

What is your pet hate?

Attention seekers

Message 9 of 39
Latest reply

What is your pet hate?

Also known as drama queens!! Worked with a few of them, still do.
Enough said!!
Message 10 of 39
Latest reply