What no one has congratulated Senator H

What no one has congratulated Senator Pauline Hanson yet.

Seems Turncoat underestimated the mood of the people and that they have had enough of his dictatorship

Message 1 of 73
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Congratulation Ms H   ..... well done!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 73
Latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Message 2 of 73
Latest reply

I will congratulate her when she has some elocution lessons and learns to say Australia. It's been 20 years!

Message 3 of 73
Latest reply

Congratulation Ms H   ..... well done!

Message 4 of 73
Latest reply

Sad when people are judged by the way  they speak  ๐Ÿ˜ž    I listen to what she has to say NOT they way she says it  

Message 5 of 73
Latest reply

I admire her because even after all this time, she hasn't given up. Most people would have walked away after the first public flogging, but not her. She's determined, you have to give her that much. She's clearly got guts.

Message 6 of 73
Latest reply

All politicians are judged by the way they speak, what they say is more than likely not the truth, sadly.

Message 7 of 73
Latest reply

There are? news to me ..... you know this how?
Message 8 of 73
Latest reply

@azureline** wrote:

All politicians are judged by the way they speak, what they say is more than likely not the truth, sadly.

Sadly few are true to their word and say what they think the people want to hear and then do as they please.

With Pauline you get what you see and I firmly believe she will do as she says, having an honest pollie that holds her values higher than the spin they sprout will be a refreshing change and what scares the others. 

Message 9 of 73
Latest reply

@the_hawk* wrote:

@azureline** wrote:

Sadly few are true to their word and say what they think the people want to hear and then do as they please.

With Pauline you get what you see and I firmly believe she will do as she says, having an honest pollie that holds her values higher than the spin they sprout will be a refreshing change and what scares the others. 

I have thought the same about other politicians in the past but it was misplaced belief.

Message 10 of 73
Latest reply