Palace01.jpg

Palace02.jpg

Palace03.jpg

Message 1 of 64
Latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: Who do you think owns this place?

@lind9650 wrote:

If the pictures belong to someone elses house than what I have been told, my apologies. I will have to find the right photos of Robert Mugabes home.

Erica

Erica, don't believe just any old rubbish. If your interested in President Mugabe and Zimbabwe, here is a link that I recommend. Woman Happy

http://www.lalkar.org/issues/contents/jul2008/zim.php

Message 31 of 64
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

It's pretty OTT ugly whoever it belongs to.

Reminds me a bit of Tthe WA Inc days, when Laurie Connell built himself an OTT holiday mansion on the beach near Busselton and had a big sign outside proclaiming it "THE SHACK". 

About 25 million spiders could build homes amongst that ornament before they'd be noticeable.

Message 32 of 64
Latest reply

I can't see the script on the pillar,so if it was cyrillic,the only place I can think of where you'd find that kind of opulemce would be St Petersburg.However the architecture doesn't seem right and the palm tree would suggest a warmer climate.
If it was arabic it might be the residence of some extremely wealth sheik somewhere in the Middle East.
Message 33 of 64
Latest reply

No it's bronwyn bishops holiday house on the south coast of nsw.

Message 34 of 64
Latest reply

Nah, I just googled people with exquisite bad taste. Man LOL

Message 35 of 64
Latest reply

@spotweldersfriend wrote:
I can't see the script on the pillar,so if it was cyrillic,the only place I can think of where you'd find that kind of opulemce would be St Petersburg.However the architecture doesn't seem right and the palm tree would suggest a warmer climate.
If it was arabic it might be the residence of some extremely wealth sheik somewhere in the Middle East.

ive been enlarging it for a better look but ican't quite tell.

Message 36 of 64
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

The Donald??

Message 37 of 64
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

Paul Keating?

Message 38 of 64
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

@spotweldersfriend wrote:

ive been enlarging it for a better look but ican't quite tell.

See posts 21 & 24

Message 39 of 64
Latest reply

Not enough clocks for Paul's place:) The furniture is more than likely genuine antique.Though I'm definitely no expert on that subject,Id guess maybe 17th/18th French.If so you'd probably have to be a billionaire to afford it.So that would rule out the Bollywood actor.
Message 40 of 64
Latest reply