Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

Why Do you Drink Alcohol?

Because I ran out of coffee years ago.

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

Why do you want to know?

Why do you posit these questions without posting your own opinion?

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

In my teens I drank it to get drunk.  The bed-spins, getting up early for work, the hangers-on always wanting me to buy theirs too, and good common sense caused me to quit years ago. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

I am restrained with alcohol, taking it occasionally only, and primarily for celebrations or conviviality - never to excess.

Romate Cardenal Cisneros Pedro Ximenez is irresistibly delicious.

A really good glass of champagne is something to enjoy languorously.

One or two glasses will do it for me. Any more than that, and I would be leaping onto tabletops and becoming far too vivacious, possessed of the erroneous view that I am the wittiest person in the world.

(I have over-imbibed twice in my life. Once - my drink was spiked. The second time - during a business party - I didn't know that my glass was being topped up. I had my sister drive me to the nearest police station in the morning and requested that the police breathalyse me  because I wanted to drive somewhere that afternoon. They laughed; apparently I was the first person to ever make such a request.)

Properly done, the drinking of alcoholic beverages, in moderation, makes the heart glad.

Overdone, it's a sad, sad slide into tasteless crudity and pitiful dependency.

Do you drink, Bob? (Or are you truly just a delusion? If you are, who is asking these questions?)

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Hard to refuse a good Hungarian wine (a glass) while enoying their cuisine

Apart from the negative affects drinking daily, it can compromise the liver or destroy it

Signatures suck.
Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength and in water there is bacteria". Cheers.

Red Wine Smiley | Symbols & Emoticons

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

images (27).jpeg

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply