Why do you come here?

Now hopefully this turns into a thread about spreading the <3.  I actually stumbled accross CS when I first started selling on ebay.  I had some seller questions and found the seller boards to be most helpful.  Once I became apt at selling, I clicked in here one day and was really impressed at all the debating and religious, political and just generally interesting topics that were being discussed. So yeah a bit over 1,000 posts later and I'm still interested to keep checking in daily to see whats happening 🙂  

I like the contentious topics, and (for the most part) I find ya'll really awesome to discuss these topics with 🙂

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Why do you come here?

I love coming here! I could spend hours (and I do) here chit-chatting on the general threads and fighting it out on the contentious threads.

It's taught me a lot, how to google, how to call a spade a digging implement (so as not to get banned lol), get new ideas, and it's fun to see what ppl are up to all across Australia, and our overseas visitors.

Message 2 of 44
Latest reply

Why do you come here?

biglolcat
Community Member

You talkin' to ME?

For the ATTENTION, like everyone else here, OF COURSE!

Message 3 of 44
Latest reply

Why do you come here?

Its like an addiction....i started off on Round Table, then moved onto the help boards and then ended up here when the boards all merged. I keep telling myself to stay away but I cant Smiley Wink

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 4 of 44
Latest reply

Why do you come here?

Nice song post biglolcat, havent heard it for years either.  

What strange lyrics; I am the ape man, I am the ape man I am the walrus Koo Koo Katchoo lol

Message 5 of 44
Latest reply

Why do you come here?

I am with Punch on this, it is addictive, cant stay away.....

I am here in the morning on Richo's thread and during the day and on the thread at night.........have made alot of friends on this board and have learnt alot.

Message 6 of 44
Latest reply

Why do you come here?

I'm in and out of here all day. Don't know what brought me here

in the first place,  but.........

I'm so pathetic    *sob

Message 7 of 44
Latest reply

Why do you come here?

I read all of the political and religious threads, but don't comment on. It is interesting to read the wide ranging opinions.
I love the general threads and really get into them.
I started coming here because I was isolated and lonely, now I stay because I am fascinated..
I know, I need to get a life!
Message 8 of 44
Latest reply

Why do you come here?

A very interesting question, perhaps a bit tongue in cheek, maybe.

I come here for various reasons, I have always had an interest in observing people and what makes them tick, I also am a tad opiniated  and have no problem in spreading my opinion around, it does not matter if people agree with my opinion or not, as long as it ignites a modicum of synaptic activity in just one person than it is worth voicing that opinion.

I dislike hearing false information and outright lies being presented as fact by some people to other people who may be gullible enough to believe that false information. In those cases I do my best to correct or at least alert others that what is being said is dubious.

The benefit of the knowledge I have learned and the expierenc I have gained should be shared so those who wish to take advantage of it can either use it or not, but at least I have offered it. So I guess I am here to enlighten and to learn.

The detractors will soon add their views on the above 🙂

Wait for it....................

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 9 of 44
Latest reply

Why do you come here?

I can't kick the habit

a live chat person said to try the boards because they couldn't answer my question

i'll never forgive them for it. the time i've spent blown on here..i'll never get back

Message 10 of 44
Latest reply