Would you date a Transgender person?

Message 2 of 45
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

All else being equal.

Wound ya?

NO!!!

I am a guy that goes for women. To me, a transgender person is not a woman. But that's just my view.

If other men want to date a man dressed up as a woman or if women want to date a man who's dressed up as a woman or a woman who's dressed up as a man etc.,  then that's their business, not mine.

Message 3 of 45
Latest reply

An interesting question.  I don't date but if I did then I don't really see why not.  I wouldn't want to wound them though.

Message 4 of 45
Latest reply

date? do we still call it dating? did we ever call it dating in australia?

but anyhow

no i wouldnt date a transgender woman, not because i have a problem with any of the gay comunity but because i'm just a very straight person

i wouldnt date a gay man either

or a lesbian ect ect ect

these days id take convincing to date a woman

im absolutly happy living with myself a cat and a dog, doing as i please 

Message 5 of 45
Latest reply

Well I'm straight so I doubt I'd be romantically involved with a transgender person, but having a transgender platonic friend is fine by me.

These days, have done the relationships thing ,frankly I would perfer not to get involved with anyone.  I like being by myself with just the cat, as humans are much more high maintenance creatures than felines.

However, for day to day tasks I think what I need is a robot (slavery long being outlawed - that's strictly meant as a jpke BTW) to help with a multitude of household tasks that before I got so decrepit, i never imagined would be a problem. Cleaners and organisers can be an ongoing expense (as I've discovered) so I think a robot would be handy.....especially today as a parcel was delivered to the letterbox and I can't retrieve it.  Sigh.

Message 6 of 45
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

All else being equal.

Wound ya?

It's OK, Bob, I won't judge you at least.

Signatures suck.
Message 7 of 45
Latest reply

Personally, I prefer things in their original package. But I don't mind the occasion surprise, as long as the original bits and pieces are still there.

Message 8 of 45
Latest reply

I am sure this was created just for Boob, sorry typo,  just for Bob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACRIuAqoFQM

Message 9 of 45
Latest reply

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

Personally, I prefer things in their original package. But I don't mind the occasion surprise, as long as the original bits and pieces are still there.

Are you saying transgenders aren't original and weren't born with an identity issue?

Signatures suck.
Message 10 of 45
Latest reply