asylum seekers

those who support not detaining them and allowing them to settle in Australia.

what is your plan for supporting them?

where are you going to draw the line?

because you do know if our country does allow that to happen they will be coming in their tens of thousands.

how many people do you think in the middle east and africa have the money to pay for their passage here.......millions.

once word gets out that you are straight in no questions asked....they will be coming

Message 1 of 56
Latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

asylum seekers

@2106greencat wrote:

Totally with martini and az - if someone can afford to relocate, they are not refugees - go throught the correct immigrati

Some have to relocate or they're dead.  What are they if not refugees?

Message 11 of 56
Latest reply

asylum seekers

@freakiness wrote:

Some have to relocate or they're dead.  What are they if not refugees?

How many have you sponsored?   Or do you just expect the Australian tax payer to pay for them and for them to claim centrelink payments at our expense? 

Message 12 of 56
Latest reply

asylum seekers

If they are  not refuges, then go through the correct procedure.

I know it is horriific in some places, and I would be doing the exact same **bleep** thing if my kid's and I were caught up on some godforsaken place that was worse than hell, but do it honestly, or if you can't escape the country that way, when you enter a new country do it then. Advise the authorities you wish to apply for residency - offer your services to our country.

I have to admit when I hear about the so called 'asylem seekers' protesting and setting fire to buildings because they don't like the food in the camps or the 'conditions', I have to ask myself just how bad it was for them before they left?

Shouldn't they be reieved they at least have a roof and food and safety?

I

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 13 of 56
Latest reply

asylum seekers

yeh this aint gonna end well

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 14 of 56
Latest reply

asylum seekers

I always swore I would never get involved in this, but there you go.

Had my say, out of here.

Message 15 of 56
Latest reply

asylum seekers

Yes they should be relieved and ever so thankful to find themselves behind razor wire in indefinite detention, without having committed a crime, losing their babies, eating worms in floir and watching their kids grow up without access to education. Praise The Lord.
Message 16 of 56
Latest reply

asylum seekers

@just_me_karen wrote:
Yes they should be relieved and ever so thankful to find themselves behind razor wire in indefinite detention, without having committed a crime, losing their babies, eating worms in floir and watching their kids grow up without access to education. Praise The Lord.

**bleep** - have you ever visited one of these camps? or is this the media spin.

Message 17 of 56
Latest reply

asylum seekers

@polksaladallie wrote:

Because I'm just a simple soul, just adoring of the new adult government.. 

Sarcasm is considered the last resort of the simple.

Message 18 of 56
Latest reply

asylum seekers

Btw, when did asylum seekers riot because they didnt like the conditions? It has never...not ever...happened. Making up stuff is making up stuff.

The reason they protest is because they're held in indefinite detention. The last protest was because they had asked for answers about processing and were told "never".

Yeah hallelujah to holding people forever and ever. What a gracious country we've become, what malleable people we've become.

Instead of making up stuff, you could look at statistics about dead babies on the immigration site, or read facebook of employees and "detainees". See for yourself.
Message 19 of 56
Latest reply

asylum seekers

@just_me_karen wrote:

Luxury, when I was a lad we had to eat our worms with out the Cordon Bleau treatment of ....floir??

Message 20 of 56
Latest reply