Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Caption This #198

Caption this # 198Winner by kudos.In case of a draw, winner decided by OP.Winner to start new contest.Closes Thursday, 28 Feb during the evening.

Image.JPG

Resolved! FOO News

As can be seen in the photo, Foo has had a blood test done today.i noticed a swelling on his snout on friday morning so took him in to the vets friday afternoon.the swelling is thought to be a tooth abcese.whilst at the vets the vet noticed looking a...

001.JPG
User avatar by Community Member
  • 236 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Video footage not proof of assault, police say

Video footage of incident involving cyclist and pedestrian not proof of assault, police say https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-27/video-footage-alleged-cyclist-assault-not-sufficient-evidence/10850718 allow a court to decide if it was an assault.

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lithium glitch and maintenance.

Hi all, appears there has been a glitch with Community and everything became locked. I called Lithium in Sydney and looks like they have rectified it very quickly.But Community may still experience some maintenance issues. Don't panic, the minions on...

ShimmeringCorruptBumblebee-small.gif

Has anyone bought a phone from here2-buy or Telefon ? They are unauthorised to sell LG

Hi everyone,I purchased a LG Nexus phone form here2-buy. They offered a Australian warranty . But they are not authroised to sell any LG mobile phones. LG Australia has verifired this. Further to this, I have contacted LG Hong Kong and they have also...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is "Drinking Songs".

4 Day Music Challenge - theme is " Drinking (alcohol) Songs "Closes on Saturday, Feb 23rd during the evening.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be...

R.I.P. Peter Tork

Peter Tork, The Monkees bassist, dies aged 77 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-22/peter-tork-the-monkees-bassist-and-singer-dies-aged-77/10836274 allways the quiet one of the group

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Photo Challenge #69 Theme is bridges

Photo Challenge # 67. Theme is Bridges Photo MUST be your own work. Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own work Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone can give kudos Winner is the poster with the most kudos and the winner chooses the n...

• 24 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Woman contracts deadly flesh eating bacteria on her face after washing her hands in a public toilet

Warning: This article contains details that may be distressing to some readers.A shocking warning has been issued after an American woman contracted deadly flesh eating bacteria after using a soap dispenser in a public toilet.In January, Rachel Star ...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful