Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! You're kidding! Dr Seuss' books are racist now?

Boston: Six Dr Seuss books – including And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street and If I Ran the Zoo – will stop being published because of racist and insensitive imagery, the business that preserves and protects the author’s legacy said. “These...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 91 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #311

Caption This # 311 Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos. In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes on Tuesday, 9th March, 2021

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is HAIR

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: HAIR Ends Thursday the 11th of March. .The poster of the song that receives the most kudos at the end of the challenge, wins the roundThe winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the en...

• 33 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is it wrong to look at cleavage?

Is it wrong to compliment a lady on her cleavage or is this consider sexual harrassment? Is it any different than complimenting her on her attractiveness or physique? Is this another one of those social constructs of what is acceptable and what isn't...

Test.

This is a test to see if the forums are working. It seems strange that no-one has posted in 11 hours. If this post appears, please just ignore it.

• 21 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Protestors - sometimes ya just gotta larf

Six Extinction Rebellion protesters have been charged after they glued themselves to the middle of Flinders Street and a nearby building during this morning's peak hour in Adelaide. The protesters set off flares and used superglue to stick themselvse...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Anyone else into seeking their ancestors?

I have become adicted to Ancestry.com and am lucky enough that one side of my family can be researched way back into the dim times. The other side has hit a brick wall and I have to wait until someone else in the world may have more information. How ...

How to re-size pics / photos

Some posters might like have a read on how to re-size their pics for posting. It's really easy. In the reply box, once you choose your pic, if it's either too small to see / read or so big it's a scroller in itself - Click on the pic....it will turn ...

• 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful