is elvis alive

is elvis alive..there seems to be evidence  ..he is alive still

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

is elvis alive

Interesting questionn dvd.horder. I honestly don''t know. Tjhere were reports of  him pumping gas at a station. Could the King have faked his own death? Withh help maybe! He''d be 85 now I believe.

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

is elvis alive

Well seems like there're more evidence of this than the resurrection of Jesus. 

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

is elvis alive

No bro'. More on JC. Now I'm not knocking El''s chances though. Apparently El was spotted pouring gas at Nevada and Mississippi as well.

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

is elvis alive

Yep, I heard him on the radio, just last week

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

is elvis alive

Pumping.png

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

is elvis alive

photo's don't lie

of course he is alive

Really Bad Elvis Impersonators! - Album on Imgur

Bad impersonators | Daily Telegraph

Elvis impersonator is so bad he's banned from doing pub karaoke in his home  town

Elvis Costumes | Elvis Tribute in June - FancyDressBall.co.uk

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

is elvis alive

THE STAR

‘Sightings’ of Osama likened to those of Elvis as hunt goes on

Asean Plus News

Saturday, 06 Mar 2004
12:00 AM MYT

KABUL: “Sightings” of Osama bin Laden have been likened to those of Elvis Presley by US military spokesmen inundated with speculative reports of the whereabouts of the elusive terror chief.

The latest rumour here placed the world's most wanted man in the Tora Bora mountains, south of Jalalabad.

It happens to be the same range where some say Osama narrowly escaped death during a US military assault late in 2001, shortly after the fall of Afghanistan's Taliban militia.

“I can't speculate on every Elvis/ Osama sighting,” said US spokesman Lt-Col Bryan Hilferty, about the rumour in which he compared speculation about Osama to recurrent outlandish reports of sightings of the late rock star Elvis.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2004/03/06/sightings-of-osama--likened-to-those-of---elvis-...

And

Osama bin Elvis | ElvisBlog

And the King obviously influenced this former CIA asset turned rogue

Osama bin Elvis | ElvisBlog

Apparently

leslypova: Osama bin Elvis

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

is elvis alive

@davidc4430 wrote:

photo's don't lie

of course he is alive

Really Bad Elvis Impersonators! - Album on Imgur

Actually davidc4430, the man in the picture may actually be Elvis's son. His name is Pete "Big Elvis" Valee. His mother Delores did know Elvis. That is a fact. It has been said that she had a fling with him and Pete was born in '65. When she was dying she made a confession.

Vallee or "Big Elvis" as he is known is actually an excellent singer. The voice may actually be from the DNA.

Big Elvis’ makes (another) comeback; Bronx boys back at Harrah’s

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/big-elvis-makes-another-comeb...

Big Elvis ~ Suspicious Minds & Burning Love - Harrah's Las Vegas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbBV7lM9sd8

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

is elvis alive

Elvis's memory is alive, just not him. 

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply