CS:- Chuckle Store

As with all past inadvertent blooper post threads, the introductory post must be the classic contribution from our cheerful fishy lady, circa 2002:-

1stdolphinlady

"no expert here but is it possible to buy chicken & screw it to the posts of your fence a couple of feet off the ground then run it down into the ground a few inches & along the ground 1-2 feet.pile the dirt on top of it."

Still eye-watering Kylie.
Message 1 of 1,648
Latest reply
1,647 REPLIES 1,647

"Mischief: Congratulations on attaining 1000 FB &, of course, the snipe lol."

Arghhhhhhhhh, the thread has been violated, just inadvertant chuckleworthy bloopers, from the Boards if possible, please, pretty please.
Like this:

"as it cost this resturant lots of money and deformation suits"
Message 101 of 1,648
Latest reply

Photobucket
Message 102 of 1,648
Latest reply

originalmischief
Community Member
๐Ÿ˜ฎ I feel violated
Message 103 of 1,648
Latest reply

This really gives me a chuckle:

I want a Dyson ๐Ÿ™‚

"Last time I had the money in my hands to go buy one I bought $1000 worth of emergency cat surgery instead. So I just changed the cat's name to Dyson"
Message 104 of 1,648
Latest reply

:^O:^O @ at the Dyson.

Reminds me of when we had just adopted a black kitten who had been tossed out from a few houses up the road. We didn't know what to call him.

The next morning, we had a surprise big parcel arrive, unexpectedly, which was a prize for a raffle we had entered, and it was a chainsaw so we called him, Chainsaw ... :^O

The irony was though, a week before, we had sold our wood heater, having bought a heat pump ..... ๐Ÿ˜

Needless to say, we sold the mechanical chainsaw and kept the biological one .. :8}
Message 105 of 1,648
Latest reply

casa047
Community Member
> Thanks Casa โ™ฅ Was hopin' somebody would notice ๐Ÿ™‚

Mischief ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 106 of 1,648
Latest reply

An old goodie:

"I live on the fridge of rural / suburbia and our rates are so much higher because we are expected to subsidize those on rural properties."

It's cold, living on the outer, looking in.
Message 107 of 1,648
Latest reply

"Laughter is good for the sole"
Message 108 of 1,648
Latest reply

"The transmitter is powered by a 9-volt receiver that uses two 3-volt lithium batteries"
Message 109 of 1,648
Latest reply

" I always get a fussy feeling inside when people make the effort to flash"

:-D
Message 110 of 1,648
Latest reply