Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

Photobucket

Hello everyone and WELCOME to the Devils DownUnder Signature Tag request thread.

Feel free to pop in and request as many tags as you would like from the devils.

To help us make your tag, please tell us the name you would like on it, any themes/pictures you like, hobbies, colours etc. The more information we have, the more tags we can make.
Photobucket

BAD FORM EBAY ..... BAD FORM!
Message 1 of 8,313
Latest reply
8,312 REPLIES 8,312

Re: Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

Hi Peela & Zuffy!

Good to "see" you both again!  It has been a while, good to see this thread is still here & active.  Will pop back in later.

Von

Photobucket
Message 8301 of 8,313
Latest reply

hi von & zuffy โ™ฅ

nice to see you popping in here .... but it is a sad fact that there is rarely anyone at home now here ..... everyone has moved on .... no real need for tags anymore ... as most people are on facebook and you dont really need anything on there to chat ... its much easier ... no moderators to dissect all posts made .... no nasty stuff .... if you get some of that you delete or ban the person and its all good ...

I had a great time on my holiday .... brought heaps back ... and gave heaps away as pressies LOL .... its what you do when you go on holiday ..... shop for pressies for all your family/friends back home ... LOL .... then get left with a few things for yourself ... all good ...

I will pop back next week to see if there are any more visitors ... but it seems to me that the thread is dying an agonizing death of loneliness .... so I may resort to letting it rest in peace as all the other threads that have died since facebook came on the scene ...

have a great weekend ....

darkmirrorgirl

Photobucket

Message 8302 of 8,313
Latest reply

may i please have this wonderful tag created for me,with the name   GLORIA   on iy/or across it somewhere pls ?  Thankyou so very much if you manage the time to do it,as i understand you all must be terrinly busy.

thanks again,in advance,

Gloria Hall

Message 8303 of 8,313
Latest reply

in reply to post 9,692

Registered: โ€Ž03-23-2005 ........- i was hoping if this same tag could be made for me pls ? 
I wouls dimoky like to have the nword " GLORIA" across it or over it or even curved under it.would be fantasric!!

Could you pl let me know either way,if you can or cannot do it please?

Appreciated Thanks and Grattitude.

GLORIA HALL
Message 8304 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi Gloria, Im sorry your request was missed, but if you look back at the thread you will see that there havent been any tags made in a long time. All the taggers have long since left to do other things, Im sorry we are unable to help you. I hope you can find someone else to create the tag you want.

Peela - Devils Secretary ๐Ÿ™‚

Photobucket

Message 8305 of 8,313
Latest reply

PhotobucketWave Wave

photo wavepinkbear.gif

Message 8306 of 8,313
Latest reply

right-then-petal

may i ask if your useing Photshop the reason is over here theres a thread with links to them

it,s a lagal link with all there stuff Free with codes and it all works i got it

if you like i can message you with info or if anyone esle wants it

if you dont mind posting the link or links for the rest of us to see and use,that would be great - PLEASE??

THANKS.

Message 8307 of 8,313
Latest reply

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE LINKS THE LINK OR LINKS THAT RIGHT-THEN-PETAL MENTIONED EARLIER PLEASE???
Message 8308 of 8,313
Latest reply

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=free+photoshop

found that is that what you meanSmiley Very Happy

Message 8309 of 8,313
Latest reply

peeker.gif

Message 8310 of 8,313
Latest reply