Negative feedback removal

4*sale
Community Member

The buyer requested a 50% discount 3 days after delivery claiming it was too expensive and faulty. I rejected it but requested images to show what the issue was. The buyer refused to send a single image. A few days later, I found negative feedback left by the buyer. Despite having messages exchanged with the buyer showing that the buyer breached eBay's policy, I have spent over 2 months, more than 4 hours every week, talking to more than 10 customer service representatives and 2 live chats, eBay still thinks it's a valid feedback and I should learn from it and improve my listing. Strangely, whenever I talk to eBay they agree with me but say that the relevant department works offline and we can't do anything. I lost hope, I feel now unsafe and unprotected. Has anyone experienced this and can anyone advise me on what to do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Next time you could politely point out that 'no returns' only applies to change of mind returns but if the product is faulty as claimed then of course they can return under eBay's MBG for a full refund!

Some devices have difficulties with attaching photos- so they may need to use a desktop to submit return request.

Don't worry too much about the neg- people who actually check feedback will (not many it seems) will see it for what it is and it is your only one.

Oh Karma can be a beach

You can't do anything.

Especially after 2 months. It is what it is, and the neg will disappear in another 10.

What do you expect other members to advise? Negs are a fact of life. Stop agonising and get on with your life.