Its on again.

17 - 26 Mar

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/2664/EFD0uYcZqu4

Worked on one of my accounts.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: 150 Free Listing

Hi *tippy*toes* - I just tried myself on the basis of "why the hell not" and almost had a heart attack when the message came up green with "you've accepted". I have been in the same predicament as yourself for the last few months; question is, whether this is a glitch and whether it will ever happen again...

Message 21 of 30
Latest reply

I usually have th 3 free relists with the offers when I get them. (The 3 relists will disappear when you sell too much, then reappear when sales go down) If the free 3 relist is tickable when you list on the offer it has to mean just that. This was the first time any auto relists has come off my quota. 

Message 22 of 30
Latest reply

Thanks JC, will keep an eye on it so I don't get caught out.   Nice to get some extra freebies though!

Message 23 of 30
Latest reply

I got the email today, did anyone else? Titled "only pay when it sells".

Message 24 of 30
Latest reply

I just found the ad on my home page which says "only pay when it sells, list 150 items", but when I click on it it says expired.

Message 25 of 30
Latest reply

I got the email on my second account and accepted but still missed out on this one.  For some reason I never get the offer on this account.

Message 26 of 30
Latest reply

I never got an email at all, just the link here which worked, but it did not work on my other ID 

Message 27 of 30
Latest reply

thanks for posting this link...I just did a massive photoshoot..and have run out of freebie listings..so these will come in handy...:) jilly

Message 28 of 30
Latest reply

same here...couldnt believe it worked..! ha...

Message 29 of 30
Latest reply

So pleased to see so many people having success with this link this time.   🙂

Might I suggest that you try it again at the same time next month and see whether it happens again.   I try each month (each day until it works) , from about 14th and it works for me.  

Message 30 of 30
Latest reply