17:15 laugh courtesy of the house.

Usual story, I contact eBay to have negative feedback removed. For some reason eBay didn't auto remove the feedback. I contest under the defect removal guideline that I had opened and closed an unpaid item case against the buyer. Open shut case right?

At this reply I start to salivate and make my mind up quickly to call tomorrow and handle it then. But today I'm going to play the game. Rather surprisingly, I type a reply in record time.

I fully expect to get a "Thank you for contacting eBay about this matter, we have again reviewed your case, however...." reply. I wonder if they are capable of feeling patronized as some sellers do?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: 17:15 laugh courtesy of the house.

Ok, so I want to say upfront that I'm making no comment on whether any of the negs you've received should be removed, I just wanted to point out something...

You say that you opened and closed an unpaid item case, but the case histories you've copy / pasted are all for transaction cancellations.... They're not the same thing, I'm afraid. Is one of your negs from a buyer who did have a UPI case opened and closed without payment?  

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Ah **bleep**, thanks for pointing that out. Correct buyer I got 1 pos and 1 neg but both UPI. Embarrassing part is I've given CS the wrong details too so jokes on me. Will have to wear it and go back and give them another shot.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Larf.?      Thought me socks would never dry

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply