4 more negatives ... I've had enough.

Yep .... 4 more neg's for item not recieved.

I have been selling on Ebay for 11yrs and have never been treated this way before.

I have never been rude to anyone, let alone extremely rude.

How can I been rude to someone when there has been no communication, therefore, how can I refuse a refund.

The items were purchased on the 1st October.  

I recieved an email from paypal saying the buyer tried to open a dispute but  they were told they hadn't filed within the required timeframe.

I checked my feedback and wham...they lashed out on me.

I have contacted ebay about this and my previous neg and they said there is nothng they can do basically.

I have contacted the buyer and was still pleasant and helpful. No response yet.

I am working on building up my business on Etsy and quicksales. I've had enough of this place and the new rules that can allow this sort of thing to happen. 

Not happy 

Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Well, no-one is forcing you to be a part of it. You already said you aren't using ebay any more, so I can't understand why you even bothered coming here. Especially when you have trashed someone whom you never entered into a transaction with.

I'm sure the people you mentioned in your second post don't really give a toss for your opinion of what they wrote 2 years ago. It's now totally irrelevant. You feel the need to give negative feedback, that's your right. Same as it's a sellers right to add people like yourself to their blocked buyer list.

YAY! It's party time! Woot!

Message 41 of 47
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

None of the negs you've left are for the OP, so I think a public apology is in order. It might be a good idea to check your facts before publicly trashing someone's business that you''ve never dealt with. If you're not using ebay any more, what was the point of this post?

pitty i cant Kudos this more than once..Kudos+Kudos+Kudos+Kudos x 100 Man LOL

Message 42 of 47
Latest reply

What aload of rubbish,how can a seller be responsible for an item not arriving on time or not even arriving?

Blame AP as their the ones that are contracted to deliver the item,a seller has no control over what happens when they

post an item,wake up to yourself.

Message 43 of 47
Latest reply

Honestly ebay is the only business I know that holds us up for ransom because of what another business (aust post) does.

It should not be allowed to happen, but sadly it does.

Message 44 of 47
Latest reply

Negative feedbacks can be removed if the buyer agrees. I have solved this problem in the past by negotiating a refund to do so. So you contact them and offer them a refund amount and send them a request to remove the neg feedback. Once they have done this you refund the money and then you place them on your blocked bidders list. It may cost you some money but it will be worth it in the end.

Message 45 of 47
Latest reply

@33_rpm wrote:

Negative feedbacks can be removed if the buyer agrees. I have solved this problem in the past by negotiating a refund to do so. So you contact them and offer them a refund amount and send them a request to remove the neg feedback. Once they have done this you refund the money and then you place them on your blocked bidders list. It may cost you some money but it will be worth it in the end.

Sure, if the mistake was mine, but if it's not all I'd be doing is teaching people how to get things for nothing.  

If I left a well deserved neg for a seller I wouldn't be removing it before they refunded me.  I'd expect the refund first as I'd know I wouldn't have any bargaining power after I'd removed it.  No, I don't usually leave negs without contacting the seller first, but I've found a lot of them never bother to reply.

Message 46 of 47
Latest reply

AusPost even manage to lose registered parcels, then, when you go through their long involved drawn-out process, you only get back a % of the value of the goods.

Once your item is in that truck..........

Message 47 of 47
Latest reply