5000 Free Listings for Items over $100 commencing 25/8/2014

Could have been a lovely way to start a beautiful day and the last week of the month !

Just received email - Hope it helps lots of you 🙂

No good to us little guys selling lower value items though

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1937

Good luck, happy selling !

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Not fixed yet. 

How unusual ... Cat LOL

Message 31 of 34
Latest reply

5000 free Insertion Fees for:

- First 5000 Items listed for $100 or more

- Items listed during the Promotion Period in Fixed Price format (including Good ‘til Cancelled listings created during the Promotion Period) on eBay.com.au (see exclusions below).

I read this to mean EITHER any listing over $100 OR items in fixed price format

As such, their advertising banner is extremely dishonest. BUT THANK YOU EBAY FOR SOME FREEBIES

It's just a shame those who don't view the forums probably wont even see it because they will see $100 and not look any further. Very dishonest ebay

Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

HI That's exactly how I read it & was trying to convey that to everyone earlier in the week. Not broken, doesn't need fixing as some suggested & mixed messages from Ebay don't help. A lot of sellers have missed out because of the wording.
Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

@lynne8221 wrote:
HI That's exactly how I read it & was trying to convey that to everyone earlier in the week. Not broken, doesn't need fixing as some suggested & mixed messages from Ebay don't help. A lot of sellers have missed out because of the wording.

Oh, I am so sorry, now I re-read your message I see what you were trying to get across - I am so thick !

I was reading the point about Fixed Price as meaning - does not include Auctions !!

And CS seemed to think it was only for items over $100.

The Promotion certainly should have been made much clearer.

Message 34 of 34
Latest reply