A dodgy multimillion salesman has bought an lightning cable and claim

dchand
Community Member

This dodgy eBayer/car yard salesman bought a lightning cable and claim it was faulty and an item not as describe, but he has swap his faulty cable and claim on purpose.
Please see the U Tube video link, it an interesting to share with fellow eBay sellers/buyers.

Occasionally buyer refuse to to return and try to buy ONE GET ONE FREE and lodge a resolution with PayPal.
When I replace an item I also included a stamp for them, but they not return the faulty item back.
and thread to leave Negative feed back or resolution with PayPal.

Dear fellow eBayer sellers. I have just found out when buyer received parcel pack, they can reuse the pack and cross out two
parcelled line on the front and write RETURN TO SENDER, by doing this no need stamp and the parcel did return promptly.

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: A dodgy multimillion salesman has bought an lightning cable and claim

What you need to do, is to realise that any buyer who claims not as described can be required to return the item AT THEIR COST to the seller in order to get a refund.

What you also need to do is familiarise yourself of the eBay AND Paypal terms and conditions.

It saves a lot of angst. And semicoherent posts to the eBay boards.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

what is a   lightning cable?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

USB cable for iphones, ipads and such

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Probably named for their effect when they are from shonky seller/manufacturers.

But that is a whole other thread

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

unfortunately mate there is always going to be a few dishonest people that try and rort whatever they can.

It is also unfortunate it is quite easy for unscrupulous people to exploit the ebay/paypal dispute processes.

There isnt really a lot we can do about it.

Thankfully its not to prevalent.

Do as others have advised and read up on all the ebay/paypal terms and conditions.

All we can really do is eliminate as much risk as possible by making sure you follow the basics.

Such as posting to the registered paypal address, using a trackable postage method etc

If the buyer has sent you a different item back, you could try phoning paypal and explain your allegation?

Start getting as much evidence as you can to support your claims.

Take some pictures of what they have sent and some pics of your items, together with any other evidence you have that can help prove your case.

There must be some learned members here that can offer some helpful tips for a seller in this predicament?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for reading my case. I did made a video upload on u tube. Take a look 7 minutes long.
http://youtu.be/DvXsKLkwxsc.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I went to the car dealer in next and replace for him in order to get customer satisfaction. Just near by.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply