ATT SELLERS POSTING TO OR WITHIN AUSTRALIA

jeamwe
Community Member
Hi, just a genuine plea to those who sell to or within Australia, please please stop using Australia Post as your delivery choice, they have become unreliable, incompetent and inefficient. Apart from charging high prices they loop deliveries in circles before they get to their destinations. They have been very inconsistent with scanning items lately, so you have no idea where your item is. They are extremely slow. And it just keeps getting worse but dont take my word on it, check this out https://www.productreview.com.au/p/australia-post.html

Please as least take this under consideration.

Im sick of receiving items in an unreliable and stressful manner.
Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

From your opening post -  just a genuine plea to those who sell to or within Australia, please please stop using Australia Post as your delivery choice

Seems like a blanket plea to me. You were asking for AP to not be an option. Regardless of whether or not the seller (or their other buyers) agreed.

Message 31 of 44
Latest reply

Spoiler
still laughing at the mr grumpy tag Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL
Message 32 of 44
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:
Spoiler
still laughing at the mr grumpy tag Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

We all know that Dave is the holder of that tag!

Message 33 of 44
Latest reply

jeamwe
Community Member
Omg... I was having a frustrated moment if thats ok with you mr grumpy? If not go take your stick up your **bleep** attitude elsewhere....Someone else suggested different postal options and once again... Thats a great idea!!!
Message 34 of 44
Latest reply

i have also noticed in the last 6 months 

ap are just getting slower and slower

im in w.a    

i buy quite a few items on ebay but lately

items from interstate to w.a are takeing up to 3 weeks to get here

its just crazy why its takeing so long now compared to past yrs 

in fact i recently recieved and item from china less than 2 weeks to get here by mail

yet sydney or melbourne to perth is takeing 3 weeks i just dont understand whats going on with ap

Message 35 of 44
Latest reply

Why would you ask overseas sellers not to use Australia Post?

If the seller is not in Australia they have no access to Australia Post or any other delivery service in Australia.

Message 36 of 44
Latest reply

I posted a book from Canberra to Perth on Monday (which was a public holiday) and the buyer received it today. AND it was a standard large letter.

Message 37 of 44
Latest reply

.............must have been a following wind across the Nullie to help the postie along on his pushbike....................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 38 of 44
Latest reply

jeamwe
Community Member
Ive never posted overseas so i didnt know international sellers didnt have a choice. But thanks, learn something every day. That also sucks though
Message 39 of 44
Latest reply

@jeamwe wrote:
I 100% agree with tippytoes idea of offering alternative delivery options for buyers. Would definately help me out. And to mr grumpy above me, im not waiting a couple days for items, im lucky if my interstate orders show up within 2 weeks with AP, if they show up at all. Its not right

I was thinking about using couriers at one point due to the big gap in AP satchel sizes.

It worked out cheaper to larger population centres to use couriers but cheaper to use AP to small regional.

I never went ahead with the plan because I do find AP ultra reliable and buyers are pretty used to paying the exorbident rates.

(and also with picking up misses from PO's)

When I was doing the sums though, I did make up a speadsheet lookup by postcode to work out which service to choose.

This sheet was AP vs CP but should work for any or multiple options (all you really need is a courier companies cost by postcode list).

If anyone wants a copy pm me.

Message 40 of 44
Latest reply