And so it begins :(

Yep ... it has started for me Smiley Sad  I have just received a negative ..... the 1st in over 4 years.

It was for a $3.00 sale !!!!

This seller never even contacted me to say it hadn't arrive. 

I never had the chance to offer a refund, replace the items or give a store credit.

Just WHAM, out of the blue, hit me with the neg.

I emailed the customer, nicely, to ask what else I could do as I didn't know they hadn't received it. But, thet are ignoring me...no reply back.

Ebay won't do anything as it is not against feedback policy. 

It was a large letter, so no tracking

Just miss the way ebay used to be 😞

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Buyers don't care how much they have spent when they give you a defect. I sold 7 childrens books for $1.50   I got a positve sign but negative feedback and item not as described. My first defect on this account. How they were not as described, i dont know. It was a bulk pack of 7 childrens books. When you get all that, with only $5 for postage, why complain at all.

Message 31 of 34
Latest reply

the buyer pays for postage and accepts it as such. I will generally replace items lost, out of good faith if it happens, and take it up with AusPost myself. in the end I think AusPost are going to get f'ed.

Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

Hey ! haven't you heard ebay is only for buyers now. You/we have no rights. if the buyer does something wrong you cannot see that but if you/we  do something wrong there it is for all to see Neg feedback

WELCOME TO EBAY FOR BUYERS.

Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

It happened to me some time ago, I was really upset, as I didn't think the feedback was deserved.

Make sure you use the "add to feedback" facility .... USE CAPITALS ... it stands out more than theirs .... and put it on their feedback page and yours ....    don't get mad,   get even 🙂

Message 34 of 34
Latest reply