And so it begins :(

Yep ... it has started for me Smiley Sad  I have just received a negative ..... the 1st in over 4 years.

It was for a $3.00 sale !!!!

This seller never even contacted me to say it hadn't arrive. 

I never had the chance to offer a refund, replace the items or give a store credit.

Just WHAM, out of the blue, hit me with the neg.

I emailed the customer, nicely, to ask what else I could do as I didn't know they hadn't received it. But, thet are ignoring me...no reply back.

Ebay won't do anything as it is not against feedback policy. 

It was a large letter, so no tracking

Just miss the way ebay used to be 😞

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Ebay allows feedback reply. Reply to this feedback in a factual manner stating the facts. If you havent left them feedback yet then leave another factual statement for them- highlighting their lack of communication, patience and that if you knew about it you could have helped.

Leave a factual mark on their feedback as they have to you. Worded within ebay guidelines but alerting others of course.

Message 11 of 34
Latest reply

We can't see who they are: when you respond, you need to put their id in the response 🙂

Message 12 of 34
Latest reply

Am I allowed to do that.

Also, just left a feedback response. How does it sound /

Cheers 🙂

Message 13 of 34
Latest reply

What the heck ...here it is. I don't want otheres to get burned. They haven't bought much for 6 months and then do this 😞

godzillarexrainia

Message 14 of 34
Latest reply

OK...that ^^^ will probably get removed, if the mods are open-eyed tonight....but in "responses" you can legitimately state: dear........(put their name there)...and continue your response...then EVERYONE can see it...but on my BBL...thanks!
Message 15 of 34
Latest reply

That's not to say that they didn't get their item.....just that their communications are poor
Message 16 of 34
Latest reply

Thanks, straight to my BBL
Message 17 of 34
Latest reply

Any chance they're in Qld??
Message 18 of 34
Latest reply

Such a shame for such a small amount of money.

Communication could have fixed the situation so easily.

Message 19 of 34
Latest reply

No  ..... NSW

Message 20 of 34
Latest reply