Anyone Else Get This Special Email

eBay
Due to a system error, some of your final value fees were not accurately collected.
Hi Helen,
During the month of October, we experienced a system error that under calculated some of your final value fees. To adjust for this error, you will see the missing final value fees listed on your next invoice. Click ???? for more information and to view your invoice. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. At this point, there is no action that you need to take. However, you will be able to see the accurate final value fees reflected on your account status page in approximately 3-5 business days.

As always, thank you for selling on eBay.

Regards,
The eBay Team
Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Anyone Else Get This Special Email

When I went back and read their email this afternoon it made more sense after I'd checked everything.  The email said that during October they experienced a system error, and what I found confirmed this - the things that were missing from my invoice were either sold or paid for in October.  I did check every item I sold from 16th Sept to 15th November but the only problem items related to October. 

Their email also said the missing final value fees would be listed on our next invoice, which we'd be able to see in 3-5 days.  Now, as I got the email on the 14th and my billing period ends on the 15th, I would have expected the missing fees to be on this invoice I just got, but there was nothing extra there from the previous invoice, and there were actually fees missing from it.

I got quite a few fvf's reduced because of the promo, which made calculations a bit harder.  If it wasn't for that I would have just taken my monthly sales figure (including postage) from my own records and worked out the fees I should have paid and compared it to their figure.  So long as they haven't over-charged me I wouldn't be fussed about finding out where they differ.

Message 21 of 21
Latest reply