Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage to France NOT RECOMMENDED

I sent a package Express Courier to France on 4th April. It arrived in France on the 8th and now no one knows where it is. It could be with customs but the security issues in that country are delaying mail well beyond reasonable expectations and that...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Item Sold email not as good as old one

Is everyone else now getting a different format for the 'Item Sold' email? I find this new one to be less informative. There's no buyer's name and a few other things have changed. Is everyone else now getting this new type of email?

Resolved! buyers that don't pay

These last 2 weeks have been particular bad for me with non paying buyers. I have sold nearly $600 worth of items in the last 2 weeks that the buyers have not paid for, nor are they even contactable. I know this happens to a lot of sellers from discu...

Posting your mail with your mailman

I was reading the postal guide for the other thread regarding overseas letters, and noticed item L7.4: You may lodge a small quantity of mail with a postal delivery officer engaged on deliveries if: • the mail does not require special documentation o...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Printing eBay Shipping label

Hi, Does anyone know how to bring up an eBay shipping label again for printing if not saved? I mistakely closed the print page before saving or printing it and now do not seem to be able to go back into print again. It seems my only option is to canc...

Resolved! Click and collect -opt out

Hello everybody, i know this has been mentioned before, but how do you opt out of click and collect?Sorry i just could not find how to opt out.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheapest postage options .... what are they

This post is looking for advice what i have found so far, as my packages vary in size and weight, is ebay satchels bought through ebay and printing postage labels has been my cheapest option. though I have some items that are small and can be put in ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post Overseas Services

It seems eBay didn't get the memo regarding AP's revamp to their services. The only relevant selections available are Sea Mail and Express Courier. Apparently it will take a few weeks to update. Don't really cut the mustard in my book. Is it worthwhi...

Please Check Your PayPal Running Balances

In the last 24 hours, I - and several other sellers - have discovered funds are not being added or tallied correctly after payments were received. As far as I can see (so far, anyway), my account is "only" missing $10.38, others are missing similar a...

Resolved! bank deposit payment.... buyers cannot find details, automatically linked to paypal even on pickup

grr ebay are annoying me again.... I prefer bank deposit payment due to paypals fees and thats what I say in my listings. also if someone is picking up, coming to pick up anyway I prefer cash.... a preference I know I can't say must.However I've had ...