Anyone Else Having a Bad Weekend With No Sales

HI All

I am a long-term ebay member and have started selling on ebay again about 2 years ago and now have 1900+ active listing and I normally sell around 10 items per day and even more on the weekend... but for the past 48 hours there have been no sales... making me think ebay may have issues or something else going on...

Anyone super super slow with their sales.. or is it just me

Thx

Message 1 of 85
Latest reply
84 REPLIES 84

Re: Anyone Else Having a Bad Weekend With No Sales

Given that my investment in stock listed on ebay is up 400% on a year ago and that my prices are lower by 10 to 20%, I must say that ebay sales are now so bad that it is actually not worth continuing. Paypal and Ebay together earn 9 times more than what I earn out of each sale!

Sales over the last week or two are just pathetic.

How are the rest of you sellers going?

Message 81 of 85
Latest reply

I'm starting to get sales! Maybe the items I'm selling? Or maybe because I had a whinge on here? Maybe Ebay puts a green light on you when they see you saying you're not happy Smiley LOL haha

Message 82 of 85
Latest reply

Plenty of views, no sales and now I've stopped getting any watchers on my listings.I would usually pick up a few watchers on my new  listings, now even that has evaporated !!.Had a couple of sales before long weekend, but that was it.

Message 83 of 85
Latest reply

I must say that the apparent failrue of ebay as a marketing tool is most concerning ... thank heavens that I started my own independent website 18 months ago and no longer depend exclusively on ebay for my living. 

Message 84 of 85
Latest reply

A very quiet  period for me!! But mind you the B& M stores are too! Seems to be after a good Xmas - no ones spending now...at least it's reassuring that it's not just us - it's retail all over ATM. 

Message 85 of 85
Latest reply