Anyone else experiencing no View numbers in My Ebay today?

Since the wee hours of this morning the Views numbers for each item in my ebay have been replaced with a dash, no numbers - whilst still displaying the watch numbers. I've checked this on the Australian and US site with same effect. It's now been over 12 hours.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Frustrating as I can't track growth of interest across the day.

Can't find site prob info or haven't seen others commenting...anyone?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Anyone else experiencing no View numbers in My Ebay today?

Yes it has happened to all of us 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Yes it happened this morning but this afternoon could see them again.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

At the time off posting this still can not see views

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks guys - mine hasn't come back yet but sounds like it's fixed for some.

Please, school me further for those who know - how did you know it was a site wide issue? Did ebay post a message somewhere? Or was it through a phone call you raised? Or raised earlier today on discussion board? If this was an extensive site/user wide problem I foolishly expected to find a message from ebay in the general announcements area...but surprisngly not so.

As a former banker (forgive me) if key functionality/info for customers was offline it was critical to advise your customers of the nature of the problem and time frame to fix...are you listening & learning ebay? Creating this kind of customer experience is expected from your loyal customers.

I shall happily eat these words if I've missed something.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Many members have multiple accounts and talk to one another offline, so easy to see if it's across the board. And ebay do not read the boards.

It's a new feature on the aus site and has been coming on and off. Could be teething problems.

image host
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

And behold...it's back. Perhaps big brother is watching.

If its true - that ebay don't read the discussion boards - then how remarkably stupid. What better way to receive free advice and insights from listening to your customers...invaluable. Afterall ebay, quantitative research only shows what you want/need it show...not the same as evaluating the customer experience.

Thanks again community

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply