Aust Post Can't Get it Right Delivery Thread

Mmmm Glen Waverley to Moorabbin 18.3 Km - 26 min by car

Aust Post delivery time lodged regular parcel 6 business days - no evidence of scenic route taken, which is a bit unusual really  Cat LOL

New Picture.jpg

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

concurrently?

Message 21 of 44
Latest reply

Yes they seem to have.

And with the other express post parcel I lodged the same day, they held it up too, and then it was held up a further day in NSW

New Picture.jpg

Message 22 of 44
Latest reply

I hit the top of the page again. Smiley Surprised

What I mean is, with my last post at the top, do they process all your compensation requests concurrently, or one after the other

Message 23 of 44
Latest reply

the investigations were opened same day, and they run concurrently with one investigation number

However to close off today, they did the paperwork for them one by one, one after the other, and I was given two seperate reference numbers  Cat Frustrated

Painful.  The rep I had on the phone was very good, and said it was not good enough that I had to recontact for resolution - I suppose they are paid to say that though.

Message 24 of 44
Latest reply

At least your on the ball getting the shipping info ready on a Sunday. Then you get this great service.

I think letters might be going quicker and parcels are being delayed.

Message 25 of 44
Latest reply

fanks dylan Cat Happy

Message 26 of 44
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

Yes they seem to have.

And with the other express post parcel I lodged the same day, they held it up too, and then it was held up a further day in NSW

New Picture.jpg

I don't quite get what is going on with this tracking info. Did the order get delivered?

ALso they recieved the express post item at the Chullora delivery centre with enough time to deliver the same day, it was delivered at 1409. I don't quite understand why an express post item would be held back for delivery when the incomming mail to the centre was a couple of hours late. Especially for deliveries in the same location. Was it supposed to go the QLD...

Message 27 of 44
Latest reply

It got delivered to NSW address.  No clue why they held up another day in NSW, it should have been delivered on the Wednesday when it was received at the mail sorting centre.

Who knows why they listed Milton QLD as the location when I made my enquiry into compensation - I am in Victoria, do they have a call centre in Milton QLD ?  

Message 28 of 44
Latest reply

I actually worked at a market research place near there many moons ago. They might have really good phone lines in that area.

I also went on a tour of the XXXX brewery when it was free, only got one of each flavour though.

Message 29 of 44
Latest reply

Free beer tasting would be memorable Cat Very Happy

Message 30 of 44
Latest reply