Aust Post Can't Get it Right Delivery Thread

Mmmm Glen Waverley to Moorabbin 18.3 Km - 26 min by car

Aust Post delivery time lodged regular parcel 6 business days - no evidence of scenic route taken, which is a bit unusual really  Cat LOL

New Picture.jpg

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

tracking.png

here's another strange one. Alarm bells started ringing for me when it went from Sunshine to Wantirna.  So it went to the sorting centre on the other side of Melb, then it came back to a few suburbs from where I posted it from and disappeared till I put in an inquiry   Woman Surprised

Message 41 of 44
Latest reply

That is weird.

So looking at that, they found it and sent it on it's way to where it should have gone in the first place, is that correct ?????
Message 42 of 44
Latest reply

It really does tick me off! It's like ordering something from the other side of the world.

This computer was a gift for a friend! Oh, well. Looks like it won't be coming before xmas ;_;

Message 43 of 44
Latest reply

@send_me_it wrote:
Gee, this must be what happened to me! I also live in NSW and purchased an item from Victoria!

I bought a desktop computer from Vic. Guy shipped it on the 4th of December and it still hasn't arrived. He didn't attach a tracking number either.

This may have nothing whatsoever to do with AP. As your seller didn't provide you with a tracking number, what makes you think he even sent your computer at all? Where's the evidence that he did? I'd be lodging an INR with Paypal immediately, if not sooner!

Message 44 of 44
Latest reply