Aust Post Can't Get it Right Delivery Thread

Mmmm Glen Waverley to Moorabbin 18.3 Km - 26 min by car

Aust Post delivery time lodged regular parcel 6 business days - no evidence of scenic route taken, which is a bit unusual really  Cat LOL

New Picture.jpg

Message 1 of 44
Latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

I only remember it because it was a bar that had free beer, and it had a brewery on the side. I think they gave the group I was with 2 coupons for each beer. I think the workers at the brewery went there in the afternoon to mingel, I can;t be sure though, and it could have been set up.

UQ seemed it prudent for students to see the beer being made as a part of chemical engineering 101 or 102.

Message 31 of 44
Latest reply

"UQ seemed it prudent for students to see the beer being made as a part of chemical engineering 101 or 102."

Most people who see a product being made end up not eating that product again !!!

Hot dogs being a good example !

Maybe that was the thought process behind it.
Message 32 of 44
Latest reply

all what was shown was massive brewing vats open to the air with flies and birds and rats. They did chill filter it though.

Message 33 of 44
Latest reply

maybe even a chicken

Message 34 of 44
Latest reply

Don't forget the bird droppings, which they call "taste" !!! LOL

Message 35 of 44
Latest reply

I don't eat hotdogs. I'm about to spew. You eat animals?

Message 36 of 44
Latest reply

Yes. Even kill and butcher my own animals.

After seeing things inside, you wonder why people eat some stuff, myself included !!!

Tripe (Stomach lining) of Cows for one. Comes out covered in a black membrane that you use a hose pipe to wash off. Once it's white it looks nicer but I can't stand the stuff.
Message 37 of 44
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

Free beer tasting would be memorable Cat Very Happy

Not if it's done right.

Smiley LOL

Sorry, I have nothing of value to add. Alll my current mailing woes stem from my own errors. Smiley Sad Smiley Embarassed

Message 38 of 44
Latest reply

One week before one from my letters next day  returned to me.

I went to post office and and asked why they returned my letter, they laughed and took it back to delivery it.

Australian Post Office is very expensive comparing with other countries and its services is not good!

Lost letters, expensive deliveries, huge delays on Christmas etc.

Why they do not employ many casual workers to do their job?

Post Office as ebay too want the minimum cost and  the maximum profit!

Message 39 of 44
Latest reply

Gee, this must be what happened to me! I also live in NSW and purchased an item from Victoria!

I bought a desktop computer from Vic. Guy shipped it on the 4th of December and it still hasn't arrived. He didn't attach a tracking number either.
Message 40 of 44
Latest reply