Australia Post no longer taking international mail??

Australia Post just refused to take 3 x international packages, letter size.  Unless Express told - as of this morning no more

have checked A Post website - nothing there?

anyone else heard anything about this?  have been considering, due to delays, stopping international sales - looks like no choice now

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Australia Post no longer taking international mail??

yep, absolutely agree - not worth the angst or possible ramifications

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

I was able to order labels to send parcels via Standard Air Mail at about 11 pm last night.

Last week it wouldn't allow me to send to Saudi Arabia, however.

I'm close to blocking international sales also.  Had my first recent pre-INR message today.  Hoping the buyer will understand about the pandemic-related delays but he was pretty pushy about it.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

cremo1
Community Member

I sent 12 small parcels to USA/UK in last couple of days with no problem.

Cost was $21 I think each.

Lady came in to post to phillipenes and was told no, but it was a large parcel.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

You can still send parcels - just not letters (which is most of my international - large envelope, up to 500g) .... only express now which is very expensive.  Some countries have no mail whatsoever.  No matter what you're posting, parcel or not, expect huge delays - possible narky customers ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

unfortunately buyers don't care - regardless of situation they will demand money back - i'm not prepared to take the risk or the possible negative feedback ... until this is over, domestic sales it is ... and even there postage is now very slow - am sending a covering message to every customer telling them to expect delay

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply