Australian Postage - Sellers

mjjv11
Community Member

I am finding it difficult to use the ebay postage tools when selling. It appears that i am including free postage when i am not. the tool set for postage seems complicated and hard to use, is anyone else having difficulty with the postage tools?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It's not that hard to do - you need to set up a policy for each type of postage that you offer.

Go to "Account" -> "Business Policies" and compose them (it's pretty straight forward).

You can do multiple policies for Payment, Returns and Shipping.

Once you have these in place, all you need to do is select the correct policy(s) that apply to the relevant new listing.

Your "Site Preferences" section also gives you the ability to set discounts for mulitple and also flat rates.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I should add to the above.

The great thing about doing your postage, returns and payment via policies is that, if anything changes in future, you can edit that policy and it will be automatically applied to all listings that policy is linked to.

Say the cost of a large letter goes up or you want to change it to parcel post - just change the policy in one place and all your listings will be updated that use large letters as their postage method.

This is one of ebay's best ideas and it is really helpful.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply