Orders page glitch?

Anyone else getting a problem on their orders page?

Just had an email of a sale, and when I look at the overview page, it shows 1 order, but when I click on it, there's nothing there.

Seems like a bit of a glitchy day today.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Orders page glitch?

I've sold 2 items today with no problems.
Ask me again tomorrow when it's Freaky Friday....I may have another answer!!
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Orders page glitch?

Must be that old Norse god Glitchy getting his own back for not having a day named after him.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Orders page glitch?

Actually it's even wierder than I first thought.

I have a notification from PP that I've received funds, and I've checked in there and all is good.

However the email from Ebay says not to post the item as apparently I'm still awaiting payment.

All my items are BIN, so I think Ebay is massively confused today!

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Orders page glitch?

The items I just sold this afternoon were both 'normal' in both ebay and paypal

Touch wood as the next thing I sell will prolly be twilight zone time

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Orders page glitch?

@jellybirddesigns wrote:

Anyone else getting a problem on their orders page?

Just had an email of a sale, and when I look at the overview page, it shows 1 order, but when I click on it, there's nothing there.

Seems like a bit of a glitchy day today.

Try using a different browser and you may do better.

eBay does not do well with cross browser compatibility testing (I don't think they do it at all).

Usually things will run smoothly in Chrome which is I think their in house browser.

I use Fireox and mostly it's good but every so often I have to switch to Chrome to make things work.

Just today I had to go over to Chrome to use the editing function on the new Active Listings page.

I couldn't save changes in FF.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Orders page glitch?

@jellybirddesigns wrote:

Actually it's even wierder than I first thought.

I have a notification from PP that I've received funds, and I've checked in there and all is good.

However the email from Ebay says not to post the item as apparently I'm still awaiting payment.

I'm pretty sure my item sold emails always say that, and all of my items are BIN as well - I don't use immediate payment, but a lot of my customers use the cart so purchase and pay at the same time like would happen if I did have it implemented.

The item sold emails (are supposed to) happen in real time, but payment processing and confirmation can take longer, so a few times a week I'll get payment notifications and it takes eBay a few minutes (or longer) to catch up. 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply