Automatically re list item option unavailable

Has anyone else noticed that the option to automatically re list an item up to 3 times if unsold is gone? I just contacted Ebay because that option that has always been there isn’t, they mentioned something about good till cancel listing and was told it will re list after 30 days, my item is only listed for 7 days, I can’t see how that would work. Is anyone else having this problem?
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Automatically re list item option unavailable

Mine works.

How long has it been? It tends to come and go. Usually if you try again in a few hours (or days) it will come back. You have 7 days, so keep trying. ie List them and edit them periodically to see if the option is available.

GTC listings are 30 days; there is no auto-relist, so you pay or use a free listing every time they roll over; they are only good for BINs.

If you're listing BINs, why not use 30 days? Much less maintenance required and it doesn't affect the availability of auto-relist.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If using the set day BIN version you may find it hiding here as I did, Auto relist (yes/no) need to click on the blue link to make the changesbin.JPG

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Hi pirie_online, what area do I find this info, I looked everywhere, thankyou.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply